“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
When Brunson, RJ, Randle and Quickley are not on the floor this team is in serious trouble. Holy crap non of these guys on the bench or Mitch or Grimes can create their own offense. The talent level differences on this team is kinda insane. SMH.
I mean when will there be a lineup when one of those 4 ain't on the floor though? And if the other team is trotting out bench warmers, I'm confident I'm a lineup of Deuce, DDV, Grimes, Hart and Hartenstein on both ends

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I mean when will there be a lineup when one of those 4 ain't on the floor though? And if the other team is trotting out bench warmers, I'm confident I'm a lineup of Deuce, DDV, Grimes, Hart and Hartenstein on both ends
Barrett isn’t part of that.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
We've had some dumb good luck in the last few years though, so maybe if we trade for Towns he comes here and balls out, who knows?
Gersson Rosas is the key. It seems inevitable solely off finances, but it’s gonna be so damn complicated because Randle would have to go elsewhere.

Quickley’s extension will be critical to any deal, since that’s the return. The bigs if they go anywhere are going to a third team. The path of least resistance will require Quickley on a Barrett level extension, so then it would just be Quickley/Barrett/the firsts that hold no value.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Whatever happens with KAT it has to be done within in 9 days. KAT extension hasn’t kicked in yet so he’s only counting as 36 million dollars against the cap for this year or to put it simply Evan Fournier contract and 17 million extra dollars.

It has to happen soon because IQ time is running out. Either you don’t sign him and he hits RFA (He’s going to be pissed BTW) or you sign him but can’t trade him for a year ( but Evan Fournier contract expires).

Considering Minnesota would definitely want IQ in a trade over Grimes or Barrett something has to get done.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I love IQ, but I would give him up to get KAT. Mostly because the Knicks still have McBride/DDV/Grimes etc.

I wish somehow the Knicks could include Julius in the deal.

Julius and IQ for KAT... make it happen.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I love IQ, but I would give him up to get KAT. Mostly because the Knicks still have McBride/DDV/Grimes etc.

I wish somehow the Knicks could include Julius in the deal.

Julius and IQ for KAT... make it happen.
Sounds simple but here’s the problem: Randle and a maxed out Quickley (IQ even at $25 mil per) winds up costing more than the other guy, so Randle would have to get rerouted for expirings /picks elsewhere and who wants to do that?

Its gonna take 3 teams no matter what