“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I thought the Sims PF experiment didn’t look great, he and the big he was matched with seemed a little loss when he was on the court with another big to who was the “PF” and who was the “Center” with defensive assignments and the paint got left opened a few times. They all also got put into the grinder a few times on the perimeter.

Mitch does look more mobile than last year.

It’s the first preseason game against backups but that is what I saw.

I don’t know why the fukk the league is doing back to back preseason games, but Silver does a lot of shyt that doesn’t make sense to me, but works outs over time.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
How we feeling after this preseason opener brehs? I think this is a good start but obviously we need to look to see if the good can be consistent and the bad can be fixed moving forward
When Brunson, RJ, Randle and Quickley are not on the floor this team is in serious trouble. Holy crap non of these guys on the bench or Mitch or Grimes can create their own offense. The talent level differences on this team is kinda insane. SMH.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
When Brunson, RJ, Randle and Quickley are not on the floor this team is in serious trouble. Holy crap non of these guys on the bench or Mitch or Grimes can create their own offense. The talent level differences on this team is kinda insane. SMH.

A team without its first 4 options on offense is going to struggle on.....offense? :ohhh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Don’t sneak that man in there

He should have been out there with them boys proving himself

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Aye...

I never thought that my first real post about the NY Liberty would be this...

fukk the New York Liberty and I hope them bum ass jawns who talked shyt about the Knicks and cozied up with the New Jersey Nets get swept.

Raggedy asses. :pacspit:

So sad.