“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This SHOULD mean more Julius center minutes. None of the centers we can pick should be seeing more than 12 mins a game anyway.

48 Center minutes:
28-30 to Mitch
10-12 to whoever the back we sign
8-10 to Julius, closing each half unless we're facing Embiid or Jokic

This is perfect. Dudes were talking about the possibility of that small ball lineup with Randle at the center last season before we even had bridges. But imagine Randle at the 5 and the the nova knickas on the court together at the same time. Or even Randle at the 5, OG at the 4, bridges, Ragu, Brunson. Any combination will be wild honestly.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I’m just waiting on the inevitable call

200w.gif

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I like the idea of Wiseman theoretically, really strikes me as the same point of his career Hartenstein was when he got to New York. If he's got the work ethic, Thibs will make a player out of him
Oh god no. Wiseman is awful. Bad BBIQ, not physical, loves to shoot jumpers but can't. Complete opposite of what the Knicks need from their big

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gonna miss IHart's BOARDwalk:francis:

...and, they really gonna give OG Allan Houston & Carmelo Anthony dineros:dwillhuh:

My Knickas:hubie:

Our win percentage with him healthy is insane. If he only plays 40 games we winning 36 of them.... I'm sure he will play more than that though. Ihart will be missed and did his thing but he got worked by embiid and Turner back to back... sonned to bolivian. He deserves a check but teams gotta realize he can't guard perimeter bigs

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I like the idea of Wiseman theoretically, really strikes me as the same point of his career Hartenstein was when he got to New York. If he's got the work ethic, Thibs will make a player out of him
This seems to be the question mark. IHart, like with us, was only available because of cap reasons. Clippers would have happily kept him, they could only offer the Min and we gave him the mid-level. Wiseman is being flat-out abandoned by two franchises. One a GREAT organization and another a terrible one. I don't see how we could do any different.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This SHOULD mean more Julius center minutes. None of the centers we can pick should be seeing more than 12 mins a game anyway.

48 Center minutes:
28-30 to Mitch
10-12 to whoever the back we sign
8-10 to Julius, closing each half unless we're facing Embiid or Jokic
Back up center playing 10 minutes a game :dahell:

Ideally you want Mitch around 25 minutes. We had it perfect with Hartenstein they could split the minutes evenly.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wiseman is not an NBA player :russ:
Might as well look into Marvin Bagley who also sucks but idk maybe Thibs can unlock something there. Idk if Knicks can match up salaries to get him though cause he's not a free agent.