“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
We’re still better than Philly.
What are the odds that playoff time, the only star sixer that is available for every game is Quickley Maxey?

I'm not worried about that team. AT ALL. Paul George is notorious for being lackluster in the playoffs.

Also, speaking of lackluster playoff performers - I have so much faith in Randle going into the playoffs this year. Health willing, we are going to be firing on ALL CYLINDERS, believe that.

------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note:

I'm really hoping we don't send Miles Mcbride to the Nets to make the salaries work for the Mikal trade. (If it must be, than no objection from me)

Retaining Miles and resigning IHart would make this offseason probably the most successful offseason in Knicks history. And should(probably will) be studied in sports entertainment and economics courses.

The business savvy is masterclass from this organization right now.

It is going to be torture waiting for the new season to start. This feeling is tantamount to seeing a game trailer that seems like the best game ever and the ending of the trailer says "releasing in 4 years" type shyt. :noah:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What are the odds that playoff time, the only star sixer that is available for every game is Quickley Maxey?

I'm not worried about that team. AT ALL. Paul George is notorious for being lackluster in the playoffs.

Also, speaking of lackluster playoff performers - I have so much faith in Randle going into the playoffs this year. Health willing, we are going to be firing on ALL CYLINDERS, believe that.

On another note:

I'm really hoping we don't send Miles Mcbride to the Nets to make the salaries work for the Mikal trade. (If it must be, than no objection from me)

Retaining Miles and resigning IHart would make this offseason probably the most successful offseason in Knicks history. And should(probably will) be studied in sports entertainment and economics courses.

The business savvy is masterclass from this organization right now.

It is going to be torture waiting for the new season to start. This feeling is tantamount to seeing a game trailer that seems like the best game ever and the ending of the trailer says "releasing in 4 years" type shyt. :noah:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx

:noah:
can't have it both ways. Randle's gonna have that rep til he does something about it.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
can't have it both ways. Randle's gonna have that rep til he does something about it.
No, I understand that. This is why I mentioned Randle under "lackluster playoff performers."
Was saying that knowing that title is justified for him, I believe he will change that narrative this year.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Our best bet is hoping these teams are somehow worried that IHart may be a result of the Knicks "system" or team cohesion.
Of course we know that's not the case and I believe IHart will succeed anywhere, I can see teams looking at the Knicks players as being less valuable as a sum of its parts compared to the team working as a whole.