“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Lol what you mean?:lupe:
He was thinking about leaving LA for Dallas and the clippers pulled up to his crib and wouldn’t let Cuban meet him. It was a big deal on social media, they made a joke about it. Blake posted a photo of a chair propped on the door keeping it closed.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I didn't want to be the one to say this but..... when Jalen Brunson was on smackdown on Friday it's possible he may have re injured his hand... idk if it's 100% healed or not. He sould probably have on a cast or something so soon after. Especially engaging in any type if physical activity.

When he slides into the ring with the steel chair he looks down at his left hand and winches in pain... and being that Jalen is usually stone faced like a mf this alarmed me. Idk how to timestamp but fast forward to 1:50. I really hope it's nothing serious or nothing at all

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't want to be the one to say this but..... when Jalen Brunson was on smackdown on Friday it's possible he may have re injured his hand... idk if it's 100% healed or not. He sould probably have on a cast or something so soon after. Especially engaging in any type if physical activity.

When he slides into the ring with the steel chair he looks down at his left hand and winches in pain... and being that Jalen is usually stone faced like a mf this alarmed me. Idk how to timestamp but fast forward to 1:50. I really hope it's nothing serious or nothing at all

Get worked into a shoot, brother

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Get worked into a shoot, brother

That literally makes no sense... so they tell someone who isn't even a wrestler to "sell your fractured hand injury on tv one time for us" what does that even accomplish? And I doubt Brunson is that heavy ino wrestling that he said "let me sell this fractured hand right quick"

Dude is coming off of surgery and I know he's been shooting but basketball is controlled motions for him that he's been doing his whole life. During the course of his smackdown appearance he hopped over a barricade (which he put his hands on first then proceeded to lift his body weight over. then he slides in the ring on his hands and lifts up the chair. I would say it's nothing but to see him wince like that is uncharacteristic. He was on the court with a fukked up foot stone faced. I hope I wrong though

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
That literally makes no sense... so they tell someone who isn't even a wrestler to "sell your fractured hand injury on tv one time for us" what does that even accomplish? And I doubt Brunson is that heavy ino wrestling that he said "let me sell this fractured hand right quick"

Dude is coming off of surgery and I know he's been shooting but basketball is controlled motions for him that he's been doing his whole life. During the course of his smackdown appearance he hopped over a barricade (which he put his hands on first then proceeded to lift his body weight over. then he slides in the ring on his hands and lifts up the chair. I would say it's nothing but to see him wince like that is uncharacteristic. He was on the court with a fukked up foot stone faced. I hope I wrong though

They worked you into a shoot, brother.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL