“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That explains why Hart be laughing at nikkas when they get mad… laughing is his coping method when he goes home.

This is crazy we talking about players families. Normally we would be stressed the fukk out right now hoping for a Free Agency miracle.….

:russ:
What a time…

I’m interested in what angles @ISO is gonna take this season to piss us all off… :russ:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Thought the whole reason they drafted this kid was to be a draft & stash so they can free up some money to offer the most they can to resign Hartenstein [17M /yr]?

One of you capologist brehs can probably explain it better than me but by not having a 1st rd pick on the main roster that frees up money to be used to resign IHart. Draft and stash players don't count against the salary cap.

In any case, him being French has me like :sadcam:

These parlez vous francais brehs have a horrendous track record with us :francis:
GRDRAcSXQAAeIIb

25th pick is relatively cheap, they budgeted everything to offer iHart the most they can and still avoid the second apron.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Thought the whole reason they drafted this kid was to be a draft & stash so they can free up some money to offer the most they can to resign Hartenstein [17M /yr]?

One of you capologist brehs can probably explain it better than me but by not having a 1st rd pick on the main roster that frees up money to be used to resign IHart. Draft and stash players don't count against the salary cap.

In any case, him being French has me like :sadcam:

These parlez vous francais brehs have a horrendous track record with us :francis:
Apparently there’s a way… I haven’t listened. My guess is Sims contract.