“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

French Knicks have been cursed but he sounds kind of like a NYer with an accent but he grew up in France and Germany?

:patrice:Maybe Leon has broken another knicks curse. Like he’s been playing ball since he was 7. His body needs to develop more than his game.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
His defense is his best attribute. He'll give you quality defense against most PG's and a bunch of wings (bigger ones can shoot over him). His three-point shot has to be respected, though it can be a little streaky. As a rookie, he showed off a really good first step, which made him a pump fake and drive threat as well (but it wasn't visible last season).

You'll like him. He works his tail off, defends hard, stretches the floor, and helps in transition. I think yall won that trade.
side note because I just remembered this…. Grimes worked out with JJ Reddikk last summer and came back a worst player. Like JJ was hyping him up talking about I helped improve his catch and shoot, and he ghosted him when he started to struggle.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Deuce looking real expendable right now

Chill out.

I am def rooting for this kid but we KNOW McBride knows what it feels like to be clutch in the NBA Postseason. He isn't intimidated.
This kid looks pretty confident but that transition for a 6'1 PG in the postseason hits very different than the NCAA.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chill out.

I am def rooting for this kid but we KNOW McBride knows what it feels like to be clutch in the NBA Postseason. He isn't intimidated.
This kid looks pretty confident but that transition for a 6'1 PG in the postseason hits very different than the NCAA.
Well he has yet to show any playmaking upside so let's hope he improves in that area next season

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Sending THJR to the basketball wasteland is nasty work...I really wondered what happened in Dallas behind the scenes.

I know she be talking CASH shyt when she comes home from them WAG get togethers. I think Josh and Duece are the only dudes with black S/O's.
Deuce's shorty is Hispanic.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How is Quentin Grimes, Knicks brehs?

Does this guy play any D? Or is he just a little bench microwave scorer piece.
He's a decent 3&D player but his 3 wasn't falling last year and if that happens he's basically useless since he doesn't do anything else
It's why he fell out the Knicks rotation last year and they dumped him to Detroit when he had a lot more value the year prior