Cute 25 year chick addicted to crack cocaine. Is she worth tryna save brehs?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's willing to do any and everything for a substance that provides her with a temporary illusion of happiness...

that's the very definition of the matrix

whats the difference between her and people who rely on the dopamine release they get from superficial objects?
Her brain is hijacked by the drug.She died in the matrix & got flushed out.Not useful to the machine anymore.I think they'd rather have her working the corporate cotton fields & paying taxes.Ironically, I think drugs are made to weed out & kill the "defective"people who don't take well to the programming..."Oh so you're looking for an escape or some relief, huh!? :ufdup:"...Toss your azz straight into a junkyard right across the street from a graveyard.All kind of ways to look at it.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This nikka said kidnapped and trafficked.

Y'all some gullible ass nikkaz mane.

Ain't nobody gotta kidnap and traffick nothing.
These chix living the way they wanted to.
Probably was wildin out, parents couldn't control her. She thought it would be easy outside.
And life gets crazy.

Shes not a bad person. But you aint saving nothing

I only know a few fiends that was able to turn their life around and stayed on the straight path.

90% of them will get locked for some bull crap. Actually get clean. Come home, get a job and be straight and looking better for maybe a year.

But either theyre around the same crowd as before. Or whatever problems they had inside will resurface and it's back to the dirt again.
And they get like 1 or 2 of those chances to clean up.
Cause ol' light skinned Julie from the block.. that was cool but was fiend out gone be in a grave somewhere

And she ain't pretty, she's just a light skinned crack head... nikkaz got problems smh

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Her brain is hijacked by the drug.She died in the matrix & got flushed out.Not useful to the machine anymore.I think they'd rather have her working the corporate cotton fields & paying taxes.Ironically, I think drugs are made to weed out & kill the "defective"people who don't take well to the programming..."Oh so you're looking for an escape or some relief, huh!? :ufdup:"...Toss your azz straight into a junkyard right across the street from a graveyard.All kind of ways to look at it.
a young minority throwing away their earning potential, political power, and ability to be part of any type of resistance against the status quo....

providing the levels of society above her (you named the corporate cotton fields) a class to look down on and be happy about their current position...

she's as plugged into the matrix and can be.... the matrix relies on people like her to keep the machine running

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
OP the simp energy is strong in you

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a young minority throwing away their earning potential, political power, and ability to be part of any type of resistance against the status quo....

providing the levels of society above her (you named the corporate cotton fields) a class to look down on and be happy about their current position...

she's as plugged into the matrix and can be.... the matrix relies on people like her to keep the machine running
Your logic is sound.There's no right or wrong answer :hubie:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This nikka said kidnapped and trafficked.

Y'all some gullible ass nikkaz mane.

Ain't nobody gotta kidnap and traffick nothing.
These chix living the way they wanted to.
Probably was wildin out, parents couldn't control her. She thought it would be easy outside.
And life gets crazy.

Shes not a bad person. But you aint saving nothing

I only know a few fiends that was able to turn their life around and stayed on the straight path.

90% of them will get locked for some bull crap. Actually get clean. Come home, get a job and be straight and looking better for maybe a year.

But either theyre around the same crowd as before. Or whatever problems they had inside will resurface and it's back to the dirt again.
And they get like 1 or 2 of those chances to clean up.
Cause ol' light skinned Julie from the block.. that was cool but was fiend out gone be in a grave somewhere

And she ain't pretty, she's just a light skinned crack head... nikkaz got problems smh
This is a awful post. Sex traffickers have been known and admit that they drug women when they kidnap and traffic them. She got addicted to crack at 16 because she just wanted to be a crackhead huh? Man fall back.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I mean this is an untapped and unlimited amount of content at his hands. He should be eatting good on YouTube if he does interviews with homeless folks and hear their life story. Problem is most of the folks he talks to can't string a sentence cause they high as fukk. I'm more surprised how comfortable he is rocking with them in their own space while they smoking it up. shyt is a hazard job. As far as that girl, hate to see it because it seems like she still early in the stage so she may not be completely lost yet but who gona risk having a Crack head around to save. Best he can do is try to find her family and give them her location for them to do what they can.