Cute 25 year chick addicted to crack cocaine. Is she worth tryna save brehs?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Nikkas having an open air discussion on saving a pretty crackhead…

Thecoli.com :wow:

dpGPX6Q.gif

Oh all of sudden we got standards

full

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah..She's unplugged from the construct/matrix.It's cool in a twisted kind of way.Living that life makes them less superficial.They don't care about your shoes, what kind of car you drive, social status, "swag".Sounds cool, but they're FUKKING ADDICTED.They go back to primitive living.They'll attach themselves to any caveman who's capable of bringing meat(their drug of choice) back to the cave.I see plenty like her all around my city.They usually pair up with some haggardly street bum who's on the same shyt they're on.A lot of the time, the guy will be much older.It's nothing to see a pretty 20 something yr old addict chick with a withered old man.That old man just has the connects & the hustle to feed his/her urge.Plus the protection angle because most of these chicks are sleeping on the streets.
This

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:mjlol:I’m saying these bruhs are either getting. Back doored, killed in their sleep, or returning home with their house looking like the last episode of Fresh Prince lol.

You track her down and all your shyt hawked .. and youre like "I took you in !! .." :damn:

And all she gonna give you is the ..

alonzo-mourning.gif

It'll be that brehito with the chick dipping off on him in her Altima x10 ...:snoop:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I can agree with the former.Agree to disagree with the latter.
she's willing to do any and everything for a substance that provides her with a temporary illusion of happiness...

that's the very definition of the matrix

whats the difference between her and people who rely on the dopamine release they get from superficial objects?