Cute 25 year chick addicted to crack cocaine. Is she worth tryna save brehs?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah..She's unplugged from the construct/matrix.It's cool in a twisted kind of way.Living that life makes them less superficial.They don't care about your shoes, what kind of car you drive, social status, "swag".Sounds cool, but they're FUKKING ADDICTED.They go back to primitive living.They'll attach themselves to any caveman who's capable of bringing meat(their drug of choice) back to the cave.I see plenty like her all around my city.They usually pair up with some haggardly street bum who's on the same shyt they're on.A lot of the time, the guy will be much older.It's nothing to see a pretty 20 something yr old addict chick with a withered old man.That old man just has the connects & the hustle to feed his/her urge.Plus the protection angle because most of these chicks are sleeping on the streets.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing is, if they make her go viral, she'll end up getting money off this, Spend it on more drugs and likely OD.
They bout to kill this junkie bytch cause she cute
I mean what she does is her business. I'm just wondering why people are so fascinated lol.