Cut your dreads or loose your job brehettes

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This happens and folks dont care....

Then they get mad when the nice clubs say "no sneakers, no sagging pants, no blacks, I mean boots".

See what you nikkas say when they start nitpicking us even more... "No melanin"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This happens and folks dont care....

Then they get mad when the nice clubs say "no sneakers, no sagging pants, no blacks, I mean boots".

See what you nikkas say when they start nitpicking us even more... "No melanin"
That's why we need to get our businesses and hire our own people. That way we don't have to worry about shyt like this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I just hope she lets them fire her vs quitting so she can get unemployment at the least. She may want to look into a lawyer too for discrimination. Why hire someone and then say you have a problem with their hair? Disgusting shyt.
oC0Gq.gif

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I'm like that with any type of job.
I remember at my old job, my boss wanted to buy followers for a few of our clients and I almost quit my job over that if he went through with it. I told him straight up, you buy followers..I'll leave today. A job is just a job and I'll be fine without it.

you just be makin up shyt to have somethin to talk about :dead:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
As long as your hair is relaxed, white people are relaxed...

As soon as you start to show your natural strength and beauty, they be like :whoa:

Seriously!
F*ck this sh*t! I'll be damned if I have someone telling me that I could lose my job over the NATURAL orientation of my hair (BTW, I have a caesar cut now with waves and the fade...no longer have a high top. I guess I've been living in Brooklyn too long LOL.)

White people's xenophobia and insecurities know no bounds.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:

My dreads, I love them and I’m going to keep them. My hair is a part of me and it makes me the professional and bubbly person I am,” she said. Davis joins the many women who have faced discrimination because of their hair over the past year. Along with the Baltimore woman who claims she was fired for her blonde highlights, 7-year-old Tiana Parker was forcedto change schools because of her school's ban on dreadlocks. An Ohio charter school attempted to ban"afro-puffs and small twisted braids,"and meteorologist Rhonda Lee was fired from her TV stationafter defending her choice to wear her natural hair on air.

I respect these chicks to the fullest.... this meterologist lady from Lousiana, straight (damh) slayed the game right here ..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/11/rhonda-lee-fired-natural-hair-comments_n_2279950.html

Lee was terminated from her position at KTBS 3 News, an ABC affiliate in Shreveport, La., after responding to racially charged remarks about her short natural hairstyle. The exchange between Lee and a KTBS viewer happened back in October on KTBS 3 News’ Facebook page, where a viewer, Emmitt Vascocu, posted a comment that referred to Lee as the "black lady that does the news" and suggested that she should "wear a wig or grown some more hair." Lee responded to Vascocu's comment at length on the Facebook thread, saying, "I’m sorry you don’t like my ethnic hair. And no I don’t have cancer," Lee wrote. "I am very proud of my African-American ancestry which includes my hair. For your edification: traditionally our hair doesn’t grow downward. It grows upward."

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I just hope she lets them fire her vs quitting so she can get unemployment at the least. She may want to look into a lawyer too for discrimination. Why hire someone and then say you have a problem with their hair? Disgusting shyt.
She has had it for 10 years, something tells me the hair stinks to high heavens.

Most black women refuses to go natural because they do a horrible job at taking care of their own hair.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
She has had it for 10 years, something tells me the hair stinks to high heavens.

Most black women refuses to go natural because they do a horrible job at taking care of their own hair.

black women are stupid, bytches can't even grow a few inches of hair without burning it up and smothering it in all types of chemicals

then they wonder why they're all bald and lonely

black women :gag: