Cut your dreads or loose your job brehettes

Daps
at some point were gonna have to take a stand because on one hand were bithching about weave but dont support our sisters when they choose to go natural and they get discriminated against

You know they won't though :mjpls:

Daps
Exactly. fukk that job.

I'm like that with any type of job.
I remember at my old job, my boss wanted to buy followers for a few of our clients and I almost quit my job over that if he went through with it. I told him straight up, you buy followers..I'll leave today. A job is just a job and I'll be fine without it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember at my old job, my boss wanted to buy followers for a few of our clients and I almost quit my job over that if he went through with it. I told him straight up, you buy followers..I'll leave today. A job is just a job and I'll be fine without it.

:dahell:

What type of shyt is that?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I would never be afraid of losing a job because companies have ZERO loyalty to employees. So whether it be firing you over hair choice or just because they felt like getting rid of your ass that day, if that's what they want to do, they will.

There is legal money to be made in this Country and working for someone else is the easiest way to get paid, imo.

Daps
:dahell:

What type of shyt is that?

A lot of celebs, IG models, musicians can buy youtube views/subscribers, instagram likes/followers, twitter followers, facebook likes etc etc. Social media black market. Smh.

You can buy like 1000 followers for maybe $25 bucks :heh: (of course, it will be obvious that they're fake followers.)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
at some point were gonna have to take a stand because on one hand were bithching about weave but dont support our sisters when they choose to go natural and they get discriminated against

That's what I've been saying. Black women are attacked from all angles. It's a damn shame that some black men like to contribute to that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of celebs, IG models, musicians can buy youtube views/subscribers, instagram likes/followers, twitter followers, facebook likes etc etc. Social media black market. Smh.

You can buy like 1000 followers for maybe $25 bucks :heh: (of course, it will be obvious that they're fake followers.)

:ohhh: