Curtis Sc00n's Twitter is Awesome

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
O.G. nikka from Queens, who helped BET American Gangster with the Kenneth Mcgriff and Fat Cat Nichols episodes. And he's the one who came up with the Queens Reigns Supreme book idea, and was the number one suspect in the Jam Master Jay murder. His time line is great read, where he gives a list of street tales with his encounters with many people. It's all here in one neat format, so you can read. It started 19 days ago, and he's been dropping stories ever since...

#Sc00nTV (with tweets) · bdotwaller · Storify

nikka needs a book/movie deal.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
someone tell this guy how twitter works. smh at writing a full article between 50 tweets.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://www.the-coli.com/booth/9366-...-90s-feds-type-tales-follow.html#.T9kGZfGd9MA

great minds think alike.

I appreciate his integrity. Dude was real enough to gives props to Pac for his energy as a performer and said he became a fan but at the same time kept it levelheaded in terms of Pac's ill advised forays into criminal street life.

If you like his timeline check out the book Queens Reigns Supreme, which chronicles the New York drug game in the 80s and 90s and the resulting unholy marriage between hip hop and street figures.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
JMJ set up a meeting with Lyor Cohen for me for distribution. My bullshyt meter stayed in the redzone the entire time.

:pachaha:

One late night in the early days of Def Jam Russell was standing on Hollis Ave dusted out of his mind. He was very close getting robbed.

:wtf:

The heroin dealer puts out lethal doses on the street called "body bags" with the intent to kill. After 1 fiend drops the rest come running.

Gospel.

I remember when Suge got out of prison for his violation he came to NYC promising some fools he'd let them set up a Deathrow Records East.

So-called NYC gangsters lined up in Club Envy to kiss his ring and his ass and lost their credibility and self-respect along the way.

In Queens Reigns Supreme I referred to Suge as a glorified bouncer and that was years before Greg the barber knocked him out.

:dead:

It's amazing how money distorts reality. While everyone else saw the big bad wolf, I saw someone who'd fold like a beachchair under pressure

:pachaha:

Hampton was fun. I made friends I still maintain to this day. Your network is your net worth and Hampton made me "rich."

GOSPEL

Irv Gotti introduced me to Jay and 'em. I learned quickly you're only as good as the person who walks you into the room.

:yes:

I might as well had been wearing oversized shoes and a red nose going anywhere with Irv. If you think education is expensive try ignorance..

:laugh:

Every year the Jack The Rapper convention was held at the Hilton in Atl. It was a place where new and old rap acts showcased new material.

I saw some great performances there. Saw Ice Cube, Arrested Development, Live Squad, Tupac, so many I can't remember. Saw some drama too.

I saw a young Diddy then known as Puffy promoting his new label under Arista called Bad Boy.
He was approached by a dude in a wheelchair...
Puffy was talking to a lady and had a gofer standing nearby. Homie in the wheelchair told Puff he wanted to talk, Puff said hold up...
Next thing I know the dude spit on Puff, the lady and the gofer. Puff tried to placate dude but he wasn't having it and rolled away.

Later I found out he was an OG Crip from LA

All that meant was LA would've been off limits had he spit on me cause he and his wheelchair would've gone down the nearest flight of stairs

Ironically, Puff turned to Suge for assistance.
This was before the beef. Real talk nobody had a problem with Puff until he started winning.
Suge tried to talk to dude in the wheelchair but dude blew him off like a nobody.
This was before Suge got super strong in the game too.

This guy has stories for days, thanks op, and props to walt as he was trying to put people up on this for a min.