Curren$y is currently working on 7 projects

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ nikkas in here crying about oversaturation and too much music like the nikka is going to drop all of these projects within the next month. Pilot Talk 3 and Puff Daddy have been talked about for 2 years with no release in sight. Blackrock 2 ain't happening and it's not even Spitta's shyt, he was reported to appear on it alongside a shytload of other rappers like part 1. Covert Coup 2 hasn't even been started yet, same with Cigarette Boats 2. Only shyt we know we're seeing is How Fly 2 and its been 3 years since the 1st one. This is just an example of lazy blog reporting.

Also for the nikkas complaining about boring, predictable music, the only thing predictabe is you fakkit nikkas popping up in every thread for an artist ya'll don't bang with, fukk is wrong with ya'll with that dumb shyt.

zoo

★★★★★
Daps
The beats Harry Fraud gave Spitta for Cigarette Boats were crazy, makes me wish they were for an album so he'd put more effort into the lyrics

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i think he kind of underestimated Cig Boats, you look at the ratings on the mixtape sites and they are ridiculously high. it damn near overshadowed his debut album that was 10 years in making

it was really cool, i love shyt that comes out of nowhere and kills it. would like to see pt.2 be a 10 tracker, closer to Covert style but shyt id take any new Fraud

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something strange I notice about people talking about Spitta online is that there is NO middle ground. It's either people love him or they hate him and think he's repetitive.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For everyone saying "oversaturation", it's not like Spitta is going to have like 20 songs on each project.

He always edits down really well.

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
'Live In Concert' isn't just gonna be a live album?????? that's pretty much what it sounds like. LOL.

& what happened to the How Fly Boys resurgence with Big Sean? they were coming with a bunch of shyt consistently for a second there... Thought that seemed officially on.

I'm pretty sure BlakRoc 2 isn't ever coming -- the actual artists themselves, The Black Keys, said so. They dont fukk with Dame Dash like that no more & got pissed that Dame's peoples were trying to piece it together without them, & announcing/leaking shyt when they knew it wasn't approved. They said the entire project is dead. Which is a damn shame because that project was crack.

& Spitta aint fukking with Dame Dash either for that matter, currently suing him for millions so I dont really see how Pilot Talk 3 is supposed to happen either, except I guess him & Ski could go AROUND Dame & drop it somewhere else. Ski & that camp ran outta steam as far as I'm concerned, so I'm not even really anticipating it but I'm sure there'll be a few good things on it if it does.

more collab EPs with Alchemist & Harry Fraud will def have some jams if they ever drop.

I would heavily fux with the K.R.I.T. collab -- that's the only one I have real expectations for because K.R.I.T. will actually put in the work to make it cohesive & diverse & whatever. that could be a potential Classic if they approach it like a real official RETAIL album.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i aint got tired of dude yet..he keeps it fresh with different producers

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Not tired of this nikka??fukk yall been listening to??

Lol@comparing this dude to Pac..

Pac dropped classics..not bullshyt,boring music

He surely knows how to title his projects though..i give him that

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
'Live In Concert' isn't just gonna be a live album?????? that's pretty much what it sounds like. LOL.

& what happened to the How Fly Boys resurgence with Big Sean? they were coming with a bunch of shyt consistently for a second there... Thought that seemed officially on.

I'm pretty sure BlakRoc 2 isn't ever coming -- the actual artists themselves, The Black Keys, said so. They dont fukk with Dame Dash like that no more & got pissed that Dame's peoples were trying to piece it together without them, & announcing/leaking shyt when they knew it wasn't approved. They said the entire project is dead. Which is a damn shame because that project was crack.

& Spitta aint fukking with Dame Dash either for that matter, currently suing him for millions so I dont really see how Pilot Talk 3 is supposed to happen either, except I guess him & Ski could go AROUND Dame & drop it somewhere else. Ski & that camp ran outta steam as far as I'm concerned, so I'm not even really anticipating it but I'm sure there'll be a few good things on it if it does.

more collab EPs with Alchemist & Harry Fraud will def have some jams if they ever drop.

I would heavily fux with the K.R.I.T. collab -- that's the only one I have real expectations for because K.R.I.T. will actually put in the work to make it cohesive & diverse & whatever. that could be a potential Classic if they approach it like a real official RETAIL album.

Live in Concert is a 7 new songs from them. Its not live.

And he dropped the lawsuit against Dame and they talking about Pilot Talk 3.

He said he gonna do something with AZ too. I'm curious to hear that.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2