Curren$y is currently working on 7 projects

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
The only song of his i really could like listen to and enjoy was that joint with Chris Brown and Wiz Khalifa. Yoko Ono or whatever. The production quality on his other joints was solid but none of the melodies really grabbed me to where i wanted to hear them again. You're right he isnt a star. Should have stayed local and got tour money. Cats want to be famous i guess. Hes probably still eating though. :manny:

:childplease:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I respect his grind, but damn... I can't keep up. These shyts start to sound the same after a while. It would be different if he took a different kinda of theme to each of them.

I wish i could just get a 20 song CD of Best of Spitta 2012

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
A 2nd Covert Coup and Cigarette Boats :leon:
Curious about the projects with Wiz and Chuck Inglish. Not hyped for a 2nd blackroc or PT 3. Hopefully KRIT will put more shyt with the Glass House vibe on it, otherwise that could be just like all the other shyt Spitta put out.

Daps
Im checking for it..I dont buy into that whole "oversaturation" bullshyt....most rappers record ALOT of music, just dont get around to releasing like Spitta...checking and anticipatin all 7, if he getting too redundant for you...cool here

BOBLBEE-MEGALOPOLIS-AERO-HARDSHELL-BACKPACK.jpg

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Huge Spitta fan, but he's starting to water his sound down. Hopefully these projects will still be heat. And for those talking about his lyrics? :childplease: Do you nikkas listen to the music, or do you just skim through it?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i cant front tho, these are all one producer-one mc albums except the Wiz tape which will probably have Fraud on it

ill prolly check every one of these except the Chuck Inglish one :bryan:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Don't know why nikkas complainin before they've heard anything. I doubt all this drops at the same time anyway and most will probably be free.

Let the boy :cook:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I stopped smoking weed about 6 months ago.... Coincidentally it was the last time I listened to Curren$y... Im looking forward to that Blacroc 2 project though... That first album is like what Rap could sound like 20 years from now.... Just classic shyt right there....