Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We're witnessing greatness right now.

Some of yall wont see it tho.

Pac's work ethic
Collabo projects (Styles, Wiz & Krit)
Producer centric ep's (Alc, Harry Fraud, Ski)

Nothing but Hip Hop piff. Too much piff to be appreciated right now.

Meanwhile we've been begging for a Nas & AZ project or a Nas & Primo album for 15 years. Waiting on Detox for 10. Waiting on I Cant Feel My Face for 7. Waiting on GFK & Doom. Waiting on the LOX. Waiting on Jay Electronica.

Spitta doesnt fukk around.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Currensy need to cut off the chuck and Krit project for now. Work on the Ski joint for the winter. And do all that other shyt next year.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Currensy need to cut off the chuck and Krit project for now. Work on the Ski joint for the winter. And do all that other shyt next year.

He should stop working with Krit altogether. Krit is one of those dudes who i know has talent but his talent is the epitome of average. I tried so hard to like his music but still ended up deleting it from my phone.

~Styles~

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the guy does start fallin off...then we criticize. Coming off the back of Stoned Immaculate and Cigarette Boats? Hell no, not yet. Its like people want to hate just because they don't think he can keep up with his own pace.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm waning on Curren$y but I'll check out PT3, CC2, and the joint with K.R.I.T. I just wish dude would expand into actual concepts instead of his endless tidbit storytelling he does. His whole shyt is kind of predictable now.

Man, quantity don't mean quality. And before that Harry fraud EP, he has had a string of mediocre releases going since CC. I'll check out PT3, the new Harry fraud joint and the. We CC still tho. Dude has yet to wow me with his lyrics whatsoever.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
He should stop working with Krit altogether. Krit is one of those dudes who i know has talent but his talent is the epitome of average. I tried so hard to like his music but still ended up deleting it from my phone.

Dont blame you. Im a huge fan of Krits early work. But to keep it frank. Son just aint a star. He should of never signed to Def Jam cause he will NEVER blow like that. He should of jus stayed indie and get his Devin the Dude on.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dont blame you. Im a huge fan of Krits early work. But to keep it frank. Son just aint a star. He should of never signed to Def Jam cause he will NEVER blow like that. He should of jus stayed indie and get his Devin the Dude on.

The only song of his i really could like listen to and enjoy was that joint with Chris Brown and Wiz Khalifa. Yoko Ono or whatever. The production quality on his other joints was solid but none of the melodies really grabbed me to where i wanted to hear them again. You're right he isnt a star. Should have stayed local and got tour money. Cats want to be famous i guess. Hes probably still eating though. :manny:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Did anybody actually watch the video because not a single one of the projects mentioned with the exception of Live In Concert was actually confirmed.

And that's dropping on the anniversary of How Fly because it's been done for months and they've just been waiting to release it.