Cuphead is cool but I warned you to have your body ready

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't know what website you got your info from but ok.. I seen just yesterday it say I do 19% average but, with me being an online gamer more than not (sports, shooters/etc) I don't do what is required to get high achievement scores. See, you're a PC gamer so you don't even know how it works. Why are you speaking :what:

The way your acting :stop: back in 2006 achievements worked like you think. Today, you can beat a campaign, but in 100hrs online and still only have 17% completion. To accurately check receipts look at how much time was spent online, maybe enemies killed. Now scram :camby:
Its average 19% because you have 100% done in kinect fitness type games and 1% in actual games

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Its average 19% because you have 100% done in kinect fitness type games and 1% in actual games
I did well in fitness games, don't feel bad about that at all. I play what I want, never did not. So you gotta try a new angle bruh. As a PC gamer you got 0% in too many important games over the years.

I'm just not interested in playing online games on an uneven playing field. Cheaters, people with advanced setups so they can play at a higher frame rate, bots.

I know you try to convince yourself it's the same on Xbox and I prove you wrong every time. Plus games like gears isn't popular on PC, or sports games. All of that is a deal breaker :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
As a PC gamer you got 0% in too many important games over the years.

:dwillhuh: the only PC game ive really played the past 2 years was World of Warcraft then Overwatch both which ive put hundreds of hours into :dwillhuh: and before that was Rust, which is well documented here :dwillhuh: what the fukk are you talking about :dwillhuh: both games I have a lot of achievements

I'm just not interested in playing online games on an uneven playing field. Cheaters, people with advanced setups so they can play at a higher frame rate, bots.
but you said this isnt an issue at all on xbox live :lolbron: which one is it :lolbron: do I gotta pull the quotes :lolbron:

I know you try to convince yourself it's the same on Xbox and I prove you wrong every time. Plus games like gears isn't popular on PC, or sports games. All of that is a deal breaker

achievements are achievements. PC, PS4 or xbox1 , doesnt matter the platform.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
thinking of buying this on the steam summer sale but I wish it was more discounted. It's sitting at $15.00 Thoughts?