Cuphead is cool but I warned you to have your body ready

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The run n gun levels are hectic as fukk. So much stuff coming at you at once. It's stressful in a good way. The enemies never stop coming from all angles. Kinda reminds me of some old school platformers like Ninja Gaiden.

I'm glad they spent the extra time to add them.
Dear God, please let this be factual fore I have defeated Jaquio :blessed:

#BossGamer
#kamicasualsDadApproved
I'm all for constructive criticism, what are you problems with the game?

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
I'm all for constructive criticism, what are you problems with the game?
:skip:I have none since I will never be able to play it along with the majority of gamers in the world. They should have released it on PS4 and Switch too.

:ufdup:They played themselves.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:skip:I have none since I will never be able to play it along with the majority of gamers in the world. They should have released it on PS4 and Switch too.

So that's your issue with the game, it's too advanced for switch/ps4. Damn shame this fact makes you hang out in threads all bummed out...

Now get your bum ass up outta here :camby:/:win:
I'll :takedat: L since this would literally be the only game I would have gotten it for. I don't play Halo.
All jokes aside, people passing on halo5 is the dumbest mistake any gamer can do this gen.

Halo 5 is the game of this generation, if you like first person shooters? Halo 5 is the best in the business. I'm talking strictly multiplayer. And people love playing games with friends, makes the game more fun. Halo is fun by yourself :hula: when halo 2 dropped it was fun not only because it was well made, but you most likely had friends to play with. Halo 5 with friends = you don't need a new shooter every year because halo 5 keeps adding content, for FREE

Nobody talks about this here, it's a shame. I'll join anyone here if/when they are bout it.

Finally, any newcomer. The matchmaking system is unmatched. You will play will similarly skilled players as you rise thru the ranking system that is once again unmatched. So join anytime and you'll still enjoy the experience. (Tru Story)

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
So that's your issue with the game, it's too advanced for switch/ps4. Damn shame this fact makes you hang out in threads all bummed out...

Now get your bum ass up outta here :camby:/:win:
:hubie:I'm just hear to watch them gameplay videos. Game looks dope breh. I was just trolling you.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It's Friday breh, I'm in a good mood.:russ: He can have this little W though. Not like a $20 game is anything to brag about.
The price has nothing to do with the end product unless it wasn't worth the price of admission. Reviews already say otherwise so :umad:

Time to talk to Sampson then fukk it, I'll live stream the first level while I get it in :manny:

Www.mixer.com/courtdog

Stream goes up in 15min

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bout to download but real talk it would of been dope as fukk if this was released on switch.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Bout to download but real talk it would of been dope as fukk if this was released on switch.
Imagine if they did a physical release what the cover art would look like. :banderas:

1497575120838.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Had to go get blunts :manny:

This session of Cuphead streaming will be brought to you by
GAVCGFFD149-1.jpg

Diamond natural unsweet cigarillos
"Who's the baller now, whooordi"

The live stream is now live :blessed:
If you want to interact with me? I am new to this so dont expect anything to be smooth :francis:

www.mixer.com/Courtdog

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
I'm just getting a blue dot blinking loading screen. :lupe:Internet at my work must be slow.