Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Is this cuphead game that good I keep hearing everyone talking about it

Is it on PS4?
What's it about ??
It is only on xbox and on the pc.

Here is one of the easiest boss battles...it gets MUCH harder after that. It is praised for its style and challenge.

A better example of how hectic it gets...

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
So that's your issue with the game, it's too advanced for switch/ps4. Damn shame this fact makes you hang out in threads all bummed out...

Now get your bum ass up outta here :camby:/:win:
All jokes aside, people passing on halo5 is the dumbest mistake any gamer can do this gen.

Halo 5 is the game of this generation, if you like first person shooters? Halo 5 is the best in the business. I'm talking strictly multiplayer. And people love playing games with friends, makes the game more fun. Halo is fun by yourself :hula: when halo 2 dropped it was fun not only because it was well made, but you most likely had friends to play with. Halo 5 with friends = you don't need a new shooter every year because halo 5 keeps adding content, for FREE

Nobody talks about this here, it's a shame. I'll join anyone here if/when they are bout it.

Finally, any newcomer. The matchmaking system is unmatched. You will play will similarly skilled players as you rise thru the ranking system that is once again unmatched. So join anytime and you'll still enjoy the experience. (Tru Story)

As a halo.fan since 2001 h5 is nowhere near being game of the gen :mjlol:. shyts not even the best of the series probably only h4 is worse

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:ooh:Them matrix type moves.

:myman:You got the juice breh.
He's playing it on simple :picard:
As a halo.fan since 2001 h5 is nowhere near being game of the gen :mjlol:. shyts not even the best of the series probably only h4 is worse
As a halo fan since it launched, and being an Xbox live member longer and accumulated more dash beta points means my opinion outranks yours :manny:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
He's playing it on simple :picard:

As a halo fan since it launched, and being an Xbox live member longer and accumulated more dash beta points means my opinion outranks yours :manny:
Negative idgaf about your dashboard points breh lol casuals like yourself is why the series is a laughing stock right now.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Negative idgaf about your dashboard points breh lol casuals like yourself is why the series is a laughing stock right now.
I'm casual because I didn't want the same game with shiny new graphics? We had that, it was called Reach :rolleyes:

For someone talking shyt you sure did put in a bunch of hours, killed over 35,000 Spartans. Now I understand you have an overzealous opinion, but it's an opinion. I'm happy with this iteration. Can't wait for H6. You acting like H8 right about now right now :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And right now, you're acting like you know anything about gamertags :laff: now while you made up that number I can agree that you don't get much gamer score unless you find every hidden nugget. I know if you play a game online mostly your gamerscore will often be less than 10% in that game. Beating a game might put you in the 20-30%range of completion.

Grown men with lives don't have time to look behind every create for a hidden item. You wanna penalize me for that? :tu:
You are right, it was more 1% of all your games instead of 10%.

Your last paragraph says you are a casual

I'm casual because I didn't want the same game with shiny new graphics? We had that, it was called Reach :rolleyes:

For someone talking shyt you sure did put in a bunch of hours, killed over 35,000 Spartans. Now I understand you have an overzealous opinion, but it's an opinion. I'm happy with this iteration. Can't wait for H6. You acting like H8 right about now right now :umad:

But here you say you arent casual

Which is it? Really just looks like you are bad with money buy a bunch of games that you never play :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You are right, it was more 1% of all your games instead of 10%.

Your last paragraph says you are a casual

But here you say you arent casual

Which is it? Really just looks like you are bad with money buy a bunch of games that you never play :umad:
I don't know what website you got your info from but ok.. I seen just yesterday it say I do 19% average but, with me being an online gamer more than not (sports, shooters/etc) I don't do what is required to get high achievement scores. See, you're a PC gamer so you don't even know how it works. Why are you speaking :what:

The way your acting :stop: back in 2006 achievements worked like you think. Today, you can beat a campaign, but in 100hrs online and still only have 17% completion. To accurately check receipts look at how much time was spent online, maybe enemies killed. Now scram :camby: