Cuphead is cool but I warned you to have your body ready

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You see, when epic games are released into the wild people often lose there minds. When shytty games are released Sony gamers still go wild. And when epic Xbox games release Sony gamers are hired by fox news.

But Fox News anchors stay fukkin up :smugbiden: and nothing there has changed. So what happened this time? Well, it's safe to say somebody's body wasn't ready :wow: I'll call these two photos big bank take little bank...

So did you preorder cup head or not? You broke b*stard:DAIGOCOFFEE:
"I'll let you know how it is"
2IsbsM5.jpg

:COURTFLAB2:
114 games and how many are Demos or GWG titles? That's all you see in the photo.

175kld.jpg

317 games, still got 100gb of storage. The narratives that get tossed around here are criminal. Fox News reporters stay getting EXPOSED!!!

Game won't be available till noon est. I'll live stream this evening with my lady if anyone wants to see cup n' mug get it in!

All proceeds go to the Kamicasual weight up foundation: Because no kid should have to lie to kick it :to:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Played the first couple levels.

Man the graphics are crazy. It's this weird thing where everything looks old(in a good way) but the animations and detail are very modern. Usually with this style you don't expect it to move like this. It's hard to explain.

The style is a bit before my time but I remember watching a lot of these cartoons as a kid

I gotta show my dad this game. Probably bring back a lot of memories.

And the story is a perfect fit.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The run n gun levels are hectic as fukk. So much stuff coming at you at once. It's stressful in a good way. The enemies never stop coming from all angles. Kinda reminds me of some old school platformers like Ninja Gaiden.

I'm glad they spent the extra time to add them.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:COURTFLAB2:Mattress you know you don’t have more games than me so why would you do this to yourself?
A third of your collection is Apps? :laff:
What are you talking about Fox News? What do you mean I don't have more games than you, are you blind :wtf: I have 200more games than you do, numbers don't lie. 317 >>> 114.

As for the apps, I do have 90. I don't know about you but uwp makes us have thousands of apps now. I can teach you some shyt when you get your weight up.

Now, to end the gaming dikk measuring contest, you could post a pic of old games that was handed down to you? If you do, I'll show you the list of games in my NESBox folder (all nes, snes, master system, genesis, etc)
But then you'll be like "but I have a ton of n64 - GameCube games too and I'll go...

So unless you bought 1200 wii-u,switch&ps4 games?

Then fukk no, you Not and was never in my league. I probably put your dad on :whew:
You gonna sit here and act like you dont have 10% done on 90% of your games :martin:
You put on an act of making 25k a month :umad:
And right now, you're acting like you know anything about gamertags :laff: now while you made up that number I can agree that you don't get much gamer score unless you find every hidden nugget. I know if you play a game online mostly your gamerscore will often be less than 10% in that game. Beating a game might put you in the 20-30%range of completion.

Grown men with lives don't have time to look behind every create for a hidden item. You wanna penalize me for that? :tu:

preorder Call of Dookie brehs
I will be canceling that, enjoyed codbo3 more and I didn't even play that game much.
I've already exposed this piss stained bum and he ran to the mods and got my thread deleted fukk cup head
No :stop: as you can see I have over 300 games, it would take more than one photo to show off the games I've played. You showed one page and said that's all I play.

I guess in your mind you did a good thing, but you see only you thought that. People will respect you more when you finally tell the truth. Have fun not having fun :umad: