Critics of the left aren’t oppressed and they don’t believe in “rational debate.”

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One of my best friends from HS pulled up last night to dinner espousing and gushing about Sam Harris, all I know is I have seen him on Maher taking extreme stances on Muslims, and I can't fukk with him.

Oville

Pro
Daps
No, people are just telling people they're wrong after listening to them. People are losing their platforms after having been given opportunities and failing to perform adequately.

You think they perform inadequately despite the fact that these people do draw large crowds when they do speak and have huge followings online and have several best selling books. As many detractors as they might have they also have several followers. You dont have to like them to acknowledge that they do have significant influence. But believe what u want bruh. Im done.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You think they perform inadequately despite the fact that these people do draw large crowds when they do speak and have huge followings online and have several best selling books. As many detractors as they might have they also have several followers. You dont have to like them to acknowledge that they do have significant influence. But believe what u want bruh. Im done.
They do have influence. They also have a platform.

They just don't have a platform that's legitimized by those they seek approval from.

I've watched you ruin your own argument numerous times in this thread.

In your quest to argue against each individual rebuttal you've managed to unravel your initial claims.

I'm glad we can agree that these guys have large crowed that entertain their ideas and they are not be oppressed and silenced by an overly PC culture.

:youmadcam:

And Negged for wasting my time.

Oville

Pro
Daps
They do have influence. They also have a platform.

They just don't have a platform that's legitimized by those they seek approval from.

I've watched you ruin your own argument numerous times in this thread.

In your quest to argue against each individual rebuttal you've managed to unravel your initial claims.

I'm glad we can agree that these guys have large crowed that entertain their ideas and they are not be oppressed and silenced by an overly PC culture.

:youmadcam:

And Negged for wasting my time.

I didnt say they didnt have their platforms u dense fukk. Im saying I think its a bad precedent to say people should only be allowed to provide forums to people they find agreeable. My point that Ive stated plenty of times is that I think theirs value in open dialogue with people u disagree with. But na its ok I got you. We should all be in our own bubbles and silos and just with people we agree with.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I didnt say they didnt have their platforms u dense fukk. Im saying I think its a bad precedent to say people should only be allowed to provide forums to people they find agreeable. My point that Ive stated plenty of times is that I think theirs value in open dialogue with people u disagree with. But na its ok I got you. We should all be in our own bubbles and silos and just with people we agree with.
This is an even worse point. This is their constitutional right to provide information platforms for people they agree with.

:mjlol:

And their expression of that right can also be criticized.

:mjgrin:

"How you going to teach another brother if you ain't living right?" - III

Oville

Pro
Daps
This is an even worse point. This is their constitutional right to provide information platforms for people they agree with.

And their expression of that right can also be criticized.

:mjgrin:

"How you going to teach another brother if you ain't living right?" - III

"This is an even worse point. This is their constitutional right to provide information platforms for people they agree with."

If by they you mean the unversities. They have a constitutional right to have people express themselves. If they only want to have people with views they find agreeable they have that right as well I just think its bad and unproductive policy.

"And their expression of that right can also be criticized."

Which is exactly what I'm doing when giving my opinion on the issue of PC culture.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Let's check the replay fellas.

Are you a functional retard? I have to ask.

Just because I'm pointing out there's loonies on the left doesn't mean I think there AREN'T loonies on the right.

You majored in philosophy and don't realize the fallacy in your statement?!

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
One of my best friends from HS pulled up last night to dinner espousing and gushing about Sam Harris, all I know is I have seen him on Maher taking extreme stances on Muslims, and I can't fukk with him.

Which views have you seen that you consider extreme? Link?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Are you a functional retard? I have to ask.

Just because I'm pointing out there's loonies on the left doesn't mean I think there AREN'T loonies on the right.

You majored in philosophy and don't realize the fallacy in your statement?!
You only complain about loonies on the left.

Am I suppose to assume you mean something other than what you argue?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
You only complain about loonies on the left.

Am I suppose to assume you mean something other than what you argue?

This is just 100% wrong. Harris just tweeted this article out about an hour ago....

He's against mob intimidation silencing the speech of actors like Kaepernick too. It's no different from college students getting Ben Shapiro or Ann Coulter barred from speaking. It only seems like these guys only complain about the left because lefties are more often guilty of using these tactics.