Critics of the left aren’t oppressed and they don’t believe in “rational debate.”

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:shaq2:

This is what I'm talking about. Shapiro has written and said a lot about Muslims, but it's odd that after a quick google search of "Palestinians shot like dogs Ben Shapiro" not a single result suggests he's said anything close to what you've claimed. Now, it's possible that I'm not the best at using search engines and could have dug deeper to find what you're talking about... but it's also possible that you're misremembering, or worse, making shyt up. You can't just accuse someone of lying and being dishonest, then turn around and misquote them to make them sound worse than they actually are. Shapiro has made some highly inflammable tweets and comments aimed at Muslims over the years, so you don't need to lie.
:aicmon: bro you're arguing with a troll account, allow

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

Again, you've claimed Shapiro made a direct prescription for violence. Please point out where Shapiro says anything similar to "Palestinians should be put down like rabid dogs".

If you cannot do that, then concede that YOU'RE the one arguing dishonestly on this.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Ben Shapiro is a hypocrite who has no real measure of a point. He and the intellectual dark web are the cultural zenith of the long and lauded history of American Anti-Intellectualism. Where all discourse and academia is nothing more than intransigent rubbish meant to pollute the mind of the common rabble with their notions of whatever the scary buzzword of the day happens to be (and with this batch we've cycled back around to McCarthyism level irrational fears of MARXISM).

The Radical Evil Of The Palestinian Arab Population, by Ben Shapiro

"The radical evil of the Palestinian Arab population" denote this, it's wording is clear and concise for a reason. It's the playbook that's been used by the government and conservatives for decades now. It's hypernormalization, to call not some of them evil, not Hamas, no, the entire population. Here are some choice quotes

"The Palestinian people, who support, fund and execute suicide bombings. The Palestinian people, who dress their toddlers in bomb belts and then take family snapshots. The Palestinian people, who cheered on September 11 as the World Trade Center towers fell. "

"The idea of an entire population corrupted by bloodthirsty anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism violates modern ideas of politics. "

"The Palestinian Arab population is rotten to the core. "

Whether he calls them rabid dogs isn't key to the point, the things he says are just as evil and inflammatory and more importantly, outside his field of expertise and study. You can claim what follows has no bearing to the point but it has everything to do with the point.

This is valid, and would agree with you that this is the type of vile hyperbole that should be rebuked. Considering he wrote this over a decade ago, Shapiro may or may not still stand by these words as they were written. However, this misses the point of discussion I was having with the other poster. The claim was not just whether Shapiro called Palestinians an offensive name ... rather if he thought they all deserved to be killed BECAUSE they are as dangerous as rabid dogs. That's a very important distinction when we're talking about types of speech which should be tolerated.

One could just as easily (and I'm sure some on the right have) say "police brutality is outside Colin Kaepernick's field of expertise and study" or the ole "shut up and play" trope. That's not really relevant to whether or not he should be allowed to speak his mind or symbolically protest without being de facto barred from playing in the NFL. Some people view his form of protest as inflammatory, and this parallel is what I'm trying to get you all to understand.

It's late on a Saturday night, so I'll try to read and respond to the rest of what you wrote at some later time... but realize this: I don't necessarily agree with all of Shapiro's words... I'm not really that familiar with all he's said, and I certainly wouldn't dare try to defend everything he's said. But I think it's a very dangerous precedent when people try to get others fired or deplatformed for expressing an unpopular opinion.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:whew:Got that Ben Shapiro stan to stop derailing my thread.

Like Sun Tzu said, demoralize the enemy, you won't have to fight him.:myman:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
:whew:Got that Ben Shapiro stan to stop derailing my thread.

Like Sun Tzu said, demoralize the enemy, you won't have to fight him.:myman:

Having the alt right troll account come in that I haven’t seen post in months to call you a troll was amusing

This site needs to get serious about banning people

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Having the alt right troll account come in that I haven’t seen post in months to call you a troll was amusing

This site needs to get serious about banning people
yeah I love the alt-right, it's true. Richard Spencer, Stephen Miller, D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty, those are all my boys :hug: