Cristiano Ronaldo to Become a Father for the Second Time via Surrogate Mother

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Dude is clearly gay.....lets be real. From his appearance (metrosexuality) to the fact that he's never been in a relationship (that beard Irena doesnt count).

No :dame:, but when he was at Man Utd, he was always being snapped coming out of a club with some random model by the tabloids.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gay women do it. Straight men do it. Straight women do it. You don't need a relationship or marriage to make children. :manny:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
...What straight man do you know that would rather have a surrogate carry his seed than have sex with a woman in all kinds of crazy positions and impregnate her the natural, god given way? Dude is gay. Stop defending him.

If you are worth millions it seems like the smart route. Why pay child support when you don't have to?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah let's take gossip mags seriously. :stopitslime:
gossip mags..no this was all over champions league during commentary of the game and numerous post game shows by analyst. everyone who follows real knows the president has been upset and he even went back after the president made statements

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I've posted multiple threads on it. It's well known around here What's your point? :mjlol: That doesn't negate anyhing I said. :bryan:

Not really? Why would I be :to: over something I've openly admitted to? :heh:

fair enough, with that being said don't comment on the subject, you're making yaself look like an idiot.

:yeshrug:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
He's a smart man. fukk that child support. If I was a super millionaire I would've done the same then get the snip. Coli mfers just mad cause they got bAby mama drama every day. Even if he was gay(which I don't believe)who gives a shyt. How does that effect you?:jbhmm: And being gay he could still fukk more bytches then us .:mjcry:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
This should disgust the Coli. Why brehs celebrating Ronaldo being a Single father:dwillhuh: . As i recall the Coli said you need 2 parents to raise a child otherwise the child ends up damage isnt that why brehs always shytting on single moms and the kids that come from them :jbhmm: