Cristales! For fans of time travel and turn base rpgs (Out Now)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taking my time with this and man this game is good. Crazy enough I think I like it more than scarlet nexus.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finished this this morning

8.5/10

Really good game that has potential going forward if they choose to do a follow up.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't know if I'd want to pay $40 for this. It feels like a $20 game to me. Playing it on Game Pass is the better move.

Funny, that's exactly what I ended up paying for it too, like 20 bucks. It's alright. I think the art style is really nice and looks quite...artsy on the new oled. That said, this is the slowest to pick up RPG I've played in recent history. Already twice went to bed starting this up since getting it. @The Mad Titan, you really pegged this as one of your GOTY's dawg? Hope it picks up soon.

I do like that it's fully voiced acted, but having to press X to continue the dialogue on a fully voice acted game is really weird in 2022. And ya'll say it's got random encounters? Ugh. I've not even gotten to fighting shyt yet outside of the opening battle. I'm still hobbling around doing Jabroni shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny, that's exactly what I ended up paying for it too, like 20 bucks. It's alright. I think the art style is really nice and looks quite...artsy on the new oled. That said, this is the slowest to pick up RPG I've played in recent history. Already twice went to bed starting this up since getting it. @The Mad Titan, you really pegged this as one of your GOTY's dawg? Hope it picks up soon.

I do like that it's fully voiced acted, but having to press X to continue the dialogue on a fully voice acted game is really weird in 2022. And ya'll say it's got random encounters? Ugh. I've not even gotten to fighting shyt yet outside of the opening battle. I'm still hobbling around doing Jabroni shyt.

Oh yeah it's a really really slow burn but it picks up for sure later on

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They should've named this joint SleepTales cuz it put me to sleep again last night, lol! To be fair, I was tired a bit, but most games ignite me to push on for a while, lol. I at least made some progress with finally getting some party members and stuff. Imma push on tho. Music and art style still really nice.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I just finished this not long ago.

The game is difficult in the early game but gets much easier mid-game. The time mechanic is borderline useless outside of boss battles,imo.

Loadings times are a bit long.

Story gets very interesting down the line.

Solid game imo.