Cristales! For fans of time travel and turn base rpgs (Out Now)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't know if I'd want to pay $40 for this. It feels like a $20 game to me. Playing it on Game Pass is the better move.
I don't know if I care about what you discern the game's worth is. Actually, I damn sure do know that I don't. And it's besides the point anyways. shyt could go on sale at any moment on psn as well. Jackass didn't even mention it out on the Switch either. Clown shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if I care about what you discern the game's worth is. Actually, I damn sure do know that I don't. And it's besides the point anyways. shyt could go on sale at any moment on psn as well. Jackass didn't even mention it out on the Switch either. Clown shyt.
Is it out on the switch? I thought switch and ps was later

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You pay whatever you want. It cost me nothing so what you eat don't make me shyt. Anybody that had to shell out $40 for this took an L given it can be had for nothing really.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You pay whatever you want. It cost me nothing so what you eat don't make me shyt. Anybody that had to shell out $40 for this took an L given it can be had for nothing really.
I assume this is just more just about giving information, this might be someone’s bag for 40 dollars. It’s an OT thread, providing the platforms and releases date is bare minimum but I can see how someone could mistake this for an exclusive