Cristales! For fans of time travel and turn base rpgs (Out Now)

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Yeah tried it…couldn’t take more than 5 minutes :hubie:

Indivisible did the battle system better IMO. But sugar sweet shyt just ain’t my thing :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So two things I really like about this game are one, the battle system...the way the main character uses her power in conjunction with other characters is really intuitive and cool.

Also the music is really good

And I guess the third thing is the voice acting it's really solid and feels natural.... well I guess story book like, but really good

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So two things I really like about this game are one, the battle system...the way the main character uses her power in conjunction with other characters is really intuitive and cool.

Also the music is really good

And I guess the third thing is the voice acting it's really solid and feels natural.... well I guess story book like, but really good
is it a game you think kids would like watching you play?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
hmm I don't know about that, depends on how old the kid is. Once you start doing some combat that might lose interest.
4,2,1. My oldest asks me multiple times a day if I can play because she loves you watch and play.

Snakeybus, super lucky, bug fables, Tetris (she doesn't play Tetris) are the favorites at the moment

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game should have been rebalanced.
The tents cost too much and couple that with the random battles and to explore a area you just get whittled down. No fast travel between save points or access to buying items at save points means or restoring of the party at level up means you reach bosses in a weakened state.

The timing mechanics if you have to button press all the time it becomes tedious. I feel like that's the game, a lot of tedious annoying decisions the developers made that drags down the game overall.

People will call this old school but the fact is games evolved beyond these dated mechanics for a reason. Random battles are especially trash.

At least the patch fixed the slow loads.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game is a great little gem, it really picks up about 4 to 6 hours in. Also has some great mechanics...

Really digging it at of now.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There's only one Crystalis.
maxresdefault.jpg