Crisis on Earth - X (ArrowVerse Crossover) - "official" discussion

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Damn. Not looking great for the good guys. Everyone got washed and all the heavy hitters are on different Earths (Team Supergirl still on their home Earth, Vibe still KO'd, and Flash, Supergirl, and Firestorm are on Earth X).

Never thought I'd be saying this, but....We need the Legends! :damn::damn::damn:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I bushed the CW shows long ago, can I watch this and not be lost? Trailer makes this legit look more interesting than Justice League:patrice:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I bushed the CW shows long ago, can I watch this and not be lost? Trailer makes this legit look more interesting than Justice League:patrice:

You will definitely be lost on some of the interpersonal drama between the characters, but if you just want to see a bunch of superheroes get together and beat up Nazis you should be good to go. I would check it out :yeshrug:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
giphy.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reading thru all the thread comments, especially about Sara/Alex :russ:. Alex was putting in work in the bedroom and with the gun, they had her out here looking like John Wick. That Supergirl clap move was dope as well, along with Killer Frost forming an ice blade on her hand.

They did really break out the budget for the cross-over, seeming them all in action was :wow:

Poor Guardian getting washed by evil Oliver, even in the cross-over he can't catch a break :francis:

They got my man Cisco nabbing :martin:, but Rory is there to bring the comedy :pachaha:.

Seeing Tommy again :gladbron:

Team Arrow getting bodied :heh:

Nice start to the cross-over, I could have done without some of the Olicity drama though. I'm guessing we see the rest of the Legends tomorrow.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
i am going to savor this
only doing one episode a day
catch up with ya later.

but

Sara with the Multiverse thottin':shaq:
Mick in that damn Dress:russ:
Low key though he da real MVP this season in the arrowvers

then Saying fukk da police - to the police:smugdraper:

Ollie getting curved :picard:
Doo-Wop Wally singing lead in the Chuuuuuuuuuch then and the end of the episode being sent to backup dancer status:mjcry:
Triple OG Wells/Thawne byke!:ooh:

Oh well, back to soap opera status on supergirl next week.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Damn. Not looking great for the good guys. Everyone got washed and all the heavy hitters are on different Earths (Team Supergirl still on their home Earth, Vibe still KO'd, and Flash, Supergirl, and Firestorm are on Earth X).

Never thought I'd be saying this, but....We need the Legends! :damn::damn::damn:
Not them!! Anyone but them!!:damn::damn::damn: