Cricket question

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I been watching some of these Indian League matches,kind of hard to follow at first but i think i got most of the rules but one thing i dont get is the wickets...Why do they keep track of the wickets if the match is determind by runs scored ?? If a team wins by scoring most runs why do they say won by 155 runs over 6 wickets...the wickets means outs but it seems to hold no relevance to the score ???

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I been watching some of these Indian League matches,kind of hard to follow at first but i think i got most of the rules but one thing i dont get is the wickets...Why do they keep track of the wickets if the match is determind by runs scored ?? If a team wins by scoring most runs why do they say won by 155 runs over 6 wickets...the wickets means outs but it seems to hold no relevance to the score ???

When they say the team won by *so many wickets and so many balls left*, it lets you know how "comfortable" the win was.

If you run out of wickets or balls, you obviously can't continue scoring.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
When they say the team won by *so many wickets and so many balls left*, it lets you know how "comfortable" the win was.

If you run out of wickets or balls, you obviously can't continue scoring.

How many wickets do you get ? Ive yet to see a team run out of wickets in 20 overs which is what they play...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nobody understands cricket.

You gotta know what a crumpet is, to undertand cricket.

It looks crazy at first but its not that complicated when you watch some of it...Its just the wickets and alot of subtle things you seeing you dont understand...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
lol it happens rarely in 20 overs, and when it does, it means a hilarious collapse that leaves the team looking like :merchant:

Most of these IPL matches they dont get halfway thru the batting lineup by the time they reach 20...