Creh falls to his death at a theme park

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When I was at the state fair as a kid, I was in a ride similar to this except it was enclosed.

zero-gravity-ride.jpg

Some kid tried to be slick and unbuckled his seat belt as the ride was goin around. He ended up flying out of control and landed in the door to the ride tangled in the gears and hydraulic door hinge.
guess he hadn't hit the chapter on gravity in school yet. I see kids do dumb shyt like that sometimes and wonder what they on...

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Damn breh. I was t on the actual ride, but we were kids at Cedar Point when a white girl hair got stuck in machinery on the Demon Drop, it pulled her whole everything off of her head and face. She died if I'm not mistaken. I had to be about 10 years old at the time.

Damn.

There's a black girl on YouTube that somehow got scalped during bumper cars... freak accident took half her hair out..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn breh. I was t on the actual ride, but we were kids at Cedar Point when a white girl hair got stuck in machinery on the Demon Drop, it pulled her whole everything off of her head and face. She died if I'm not mistaken. I had to be about 10 years old at the time.

wow that’s fukking horrible

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
All the coli fam just experiencing death at theme parks :dahell:

i used to go to Rye Playland when i was a kid, just north of the Bronx.
my Abuela happened to be with us that day, i remember because she
was sitting next to me on this ride:

sky_flyer-400x300.jpg

i present to you The Hammerhead.
i gotta guess that i was like 6-8 years old, no idea how i passed the height requirement.
got in and my grandma is sitting next to me and as soon as we get past the 90 degree point
i realize that i'm in mortal danger. grandma no habla english and i don't speak spanish so i'm
not trying to waste precious energy in explaining to her that i am in no way, shape or form secured
to this seat.

gma is gasping for air (she had asthma).
we eventually get to the upside down part, one of many.
yo...i gripped onto my seat guard that was supposed to hold me in for dear life.
every time we went upside down i knew that if i let go i was gonna fall to my death.
my ass was waaaaayyyyyy off the seat when we were upside down and my little ass
was absolutely gonna slip through if i let go.

shyt was crazy.
i think this is the first time i have spoken about this.