Creh falls to his death at a theme park

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What was he doing

did he slip

They say it wasn’t intentional but looking at that pic how did he get in that position

looks like suicide to me
That is what I'm thinking. No other way to wind up outside of the ride hanging like that

JNew

Superstar
Daps
When I was at the state fair as a kid, I was in a ride similar to this except it was enclosed.

zero-gravity-ride.jpg

Some kid tried to be slick and unbuckled his seat belt as the ride was goin around. He ended up flying out of control and landed in the door to the ride tangled in the gears and hydraulic door hinge.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
When I was at the state fair as a kid, I was in a ride similar to this except it was enclosed.

zero-gravity-ride.jpg

Some kid tried to be slick and unbuckled his seat belt as the ride was goin around. He ended up flying out of control and landed in the door to the ride tangled in the gears and hydraulic door hinge.

Damn...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

zero-gravity-ride.jpg

Damn breh. I was t on the actual ride, but we were kids at Cedar Point when a white girl hair got stuck in machinery on the Demon Drop, it pulled her whole everything off of her head and face. She died if I'm not mistaken. I had to be about 10 years old at the time.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn breh. I was t on the actual ride, but we were kids at Cedar Point when a white girl hair got stuck in machinery on the Demon Drop, it pulled her whole everything off of her head and face. She died if I'm not mistaken. I had to be about 10 years old at the time.

that’s a painful a$$ way to go out :damn:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Cedar Point da GOAT:banderas:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether