Creepy and/or annoying men who don't realize they are...

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Let's talk about it

ReWZp.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Define creep :patrice: like doin small flirty stuff or like not taking a hint and fallin bike (I hate coming off as thirsty so I dnt like to be aggressive n shyt) or u throwin shade on us uglies?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Creep as in sexual harassment...

Nah..

creep as in you passing me by and
147120d1247206488-obama-gets-caught-looking-at-some-booty-not-really-picture-6.jpg

:patrice: I plead the fifth

I'm mainly talking about interactions. A guy can be creepy, annoying, or his reading of the situation is completely wrong and not realize it. You can be a "creep" staring but as long as I'm not aware or it too the point I'm uncomfortable I don't care.

Define creep :patrice: like doin small flirty stuff or like not taking a hint and fallin bike (I hate coming off as thirsty so I dnt like to be aggressive n shyt) or u throwin shade on us uglies?

See above. I don't throw shades at uglies we on the same team.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Standing at the counter, minding your business, and ordering your sub. You feel a penetrating gaze and turn to find some random man standing in your personal space...like literally on your back. You look at him and he smiles and says some shyt like, "How's the beautiful woman doing today?", while not blinking one time. You feel like food.

That kind of creepy? :stopitslime: