Creed (Official Thread)

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
put off watching this for wks and so glad i finally got around to it. this was one of the best releases last year. maybe it sounds crazy but i knew watching this that the film had a black director. and i mean that in a good way. the integrity was there and u could just tell he "got it." the acting was so great man. i almost shed a tear a couple times.oh and the music in the film was so gooood, little things like philly artists like meek or the roots.

:wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
put off watching this for wks and so glad i finally got around to it. this was one of the best releases last year. maybe it sounds crazy but i knew watching this that the film had a black director. and i mean that in a good way. the integrity was there and u could just tell he "got it." the acting was so great man. i almost shed a tear a couple times.oh and the music in the film was so gooood, little things like philly artists like meek or the roots.

:wow:
what other way would you mean?

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
thought it would be shyt but decided to give it a watch... had my throat hurting at least 3 times because of the feels (no homo). I watched rocky so many times as a kid it feels like he's my uncle or something. sad to see him old and broken.

my nikka wallace :ohlawd:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes I think brehs like @Roman Brady and @wire28 go overboard.

Then I read the replies on that tweet and see yall have to balance out the fukkery that exists. I liked that Sly tweeted about it. However, all it did was bring about hate on Jackson and now Coogler/MB getting shytted on "They owe you" :snoop:
People forgetting that Sly is an old man who has done a lot of steroids. He probably did just forget .

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
People forgetting that Sly is an old man who has done a lot of steroids. He probably did just forget .
Yea I had no issues with Stallone he's been effusive in praise and likely did forget. But the replies showed just how one "mistake" can bring out people who don't think he should have apologized or even thanked the people that made the movie. Stallone created the characters. But Coogler took 2 years to get him to sign on and bring out his best performance in years. It's amazing how others can forget that.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:pachaha: at all the rationalizing Michael b even camped at the edge of the stage (albeit to get face time on primetime) he didn't mention them cuz he has no hespect for the blax