Daps
People doubted jordan...lol

Bu-bu-but fantastic 4!

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
With the exception of Fantastic Four, MBJ has made lovely choices for his roles. The good thing about Creed is it's a stand alone film. There doesn't have to be any sequels but, they left it open enough that they can explore if they choose to.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Watched it over the weekend. And prob the best film ive seen all year:whoo:
The music was so on point. Imo took the movie from an A to an A+.
That scene with him running with the bikes literraly had me :wow:
Besides MBJ amazing performance, the director really did his thing. The fight scenes were better than anything ive seen on the big screen. He also did a great job at getting great performances during the emotional scenes.
Stalone also did his thing. He really went into full :flabbynsick: for this role. I was expecting him to die anytims he did some type of physical activity :heh:

Honestly i dont even think they need a sequel. I feel like they would prob just rehash the old rocky movies with the sequels. :lupe:
I was like " damn he's really huffing and puffing" during those workout scenes.

I was almost :mjcry: when he said his legacy/life is all in the back while Creed's was all in the future. Also talking about how he doesn't have anybody.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
On some real shyt, that final fight/final act is probably the most fun I've had in the movie theaters in a long time. People in the theater was going crazy at that point. shyt was intense as hell..

I'm probably going to go see it again soon. I knew it was going to be a good movie but not that good.

Being a boxing fan and seeing actual boxing along with all the dramatics of a Rocky movie.., this was a really dope film.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
On some real shyt, that final fight/final act is probably the most fun I've had in the movie theaters in a long time. People in the theater was going crazy at that point. shyt was intense as hell..

I'm probably going to go see it again soon. I knew it was going to be a good movie but not that good.

Being a boxing fan and seeing actual boxing along with all the dramatics of a Rocky movie.., this was a really dope film.
People cheered when Pretty Ricky got knocked down like it was a real fight. :banderas:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
People cheered when Pretty Ricky got knocked down like it was a real fight. :banderas:
Like foreal.

When he caught Rosado I was like "Woooooo" out loud like it was a real fight or some shyt.

And they did it on some real boxing shyt.. which is what I think I liked the most. If you know a lot about boxing they showed a lot of shyt that nikkas do in actual boxing, especially on the defensive end and it wasn't shyt you would normally see in a Rocky movie...

The entire time I was like "why the fukk does Adonis keep hooking without setting it up, he's getting caught like a muthafukka" then he would catch a nikka on a shoulder roll or something and I'm like :banderas:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Because foreal, in a lot of those Rocky movies those nikkas was just swinging.. Hooking and getting caught like it wasn't shyt. It wasn't until Apollo actually showed Rocky how to box slick did you actually see some real boxing type shyt.

Adonis did a lil bit of both in the movie. Like he would go out just hooking then do some lil slick boxing shyt like getting an angle or slipping and moving off the ropes and shyt was like :banderas: to watch on the big screen

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Now that I think about it, it was actually Rocky 1 reboot for a new generation.

Adonis Creed was basically Rocky

Rocky was basically Micky

And Pretty Ricky was basically Apollo Creed all over again.

A great way to bring the universe full circle for a new generation actually.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
The way I look at it: Every actor has that one film where they slip and fall. Fantastic Four was that for MBJ, and he got up and recovered.

He personally didn't slip and fall though. The movie's failure had no bearing on him as an actor.