Creed (Official Thread)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Saying Rocky is the reason Apollo died makes me feel some of you never seen "Rocky IV". Yes Rocky is to blame for the towel drama, he was clearly shook. As for the age comments, people are quoting my quote from the "Creed" Thread. Yes based on the timeline, Adonis was conceived in Rocky IV at some point. Apollo's wife was not showing at the Drago Fight but was pregnant.

The movie took place in real time in 1985 cause we were really beefin with the Russians at that point. Actually Rocky has always taken place in "Real Time". If you look at the series. Now I agree with people the timeline could change to make him younger. Real Time makes Adonis 30, But it's probably like 26-27. Also I don't think he's a rookie. I think he's an amateur fighter overseas that comes back home to Philly get training. Don't quote me but looking at the shooting locations they did film in England , As someone said, Apollo arrogance got him killed. He was showboating like a mofo.

Please watch the original films guys before you see "Creed", they are really good. Now is this a good place to reboot the franchise? Yes. Rocky is old. He's not fighting anymore. The last guy he trained in "Rocky V" was an arrogant piece of sh!t. Training Apollo's son really connects to the franchise of Rocky 1-4 and Rocky now takes on the role of his former trainer "Mickey". Also Apollo trained Rocky in Rocky 3. This is a very smart reboot IMO.

creed-five-things-the-rocky-spin-off-must-have-i-want-you-356302.jpg

saga-rocky1.jpg

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
1) this movie NEEDS him to fight Ivan Drago's son

2) I wish it was more realistic regarding Rocky's health. I just want him shaking everywhere, or he's doing infomercials for the Balboa Burrito Roller, a mechanized, automatic burrito...roller...yeah :ffs:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
1) this movie NEEDS him to fight Ivan Drago's son
that would be a horrible idea unless they make him Americanized and Justin beiber looking. Then the only thing Drago about him becomes dolph coming back. As we have already seen them do 3 expendables together it isn't exactly special, hence it being a bad idea
2) I wish it was more realistic regarding Rocky's health. I just want him shaking everywhere, or he's doing infomercials for the Balboa Burrito Roller, a mechanized, automatic burrito...roller...yeah :ffs:
they said part 5 was suppose be about the dangers of boxing, what a missed opportunity. But then again showing Rocky in that state defeats the whole message of the franchise

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
that would be a horrible idea unless they make him Americanized and Justin beiber looking. Then the only thing Drago about him becomes dolph coming back. As we have already seen them do 3 expendables together it isn't exactly special, hence it being a bad idea
they said part 5 was suppose be about the dangers of boxing, what a missed opportunity. But then again showing Rocky in that state defeats the whole message of the franchise

Of course Dolph would be back.

It would be an end credits type of thing. Creed Jr. wins his fight...then in an all red room, Ivan and his son Dimitri are watching on an '80s style TV, both wearing matching Adidas track jackets, and Dimitri says, "I must break him"

This is why you're not in Hollywood :dahell:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Of course Dolph would be back.

It would be an end credits type of thing. Creed Jr. wins his fight...then in an all red room, Ivan and his son Dimitri are watching on an '80s style TV, both wearing matching Adidas track jackets, and Dimitri says, "I must break him"

This is why you're not in Hollywood :dahell:
But you are? :heh:Creed is suppose to be a respectful spinoff not an unimaginative parody. What you are proposing is some lame shyt you would see from a madtv sketch :camby:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
But you are? :heh:Creed is suppose to be a respectful spinoff not an unimaginative parody. What you are proposing is some lame shyt you would see from a madtv sketch :camby:

I'm pretty sure I'd have a job longer than you :mjpls:

What I'm proposing is a long and prosperous franchise b :mjpls:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm pretty sure I'd have a job longer than you :mjpls:

What I'm proposing is a long and prosperous franchise b :mjpls:
Have an infamous character from a flick 30 years ago utter his known catch phrase again for the 2015 spinoff sounds like a good idea to you? :umad:U got me clown

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Have an infamous character from a flick 30 years ago utter his known catch phrase again for the 2015 spinoff sounds like a good idea to you? :umad:U got me clown

Yeah. It does. They're making Ghostbusters remakes for god sakes. You really don't think that people would not be down for a Ivan Drago's son? :dwillhuh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah. It does. They're making Ghostbusters remakes for god sakes. You really don't think that people would not be down for a Ivan Drago's son? :dwillhuh:
the thing is in theory it sounds neat but in reality where do you go? There is no cold war anymore so all that red army imagery would be dated. Besides it's already been done so making his son Drago lite would be corny. It would actually be better if Drago screwed a Syrian or iraqi who has terrorist affiliations that way it's more socially current

Ps there is difference between remaking ghostbusters and remaking Ghostbusters having OG characters quoting catch phrases they made from the original movies again

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
the thing is in theory it sounds neat but in reality where do you go? There is no cold war anymore so all that red army imagery would be dated. Besides it's already been done so making his son Drago lite would be corny. It would actually be better if Drago screwed a Syrian or iraqi who has terrorist affiliations that way it's more socially current

Ps there is difference between remaking ghostbusters and remaking Ghostbusters having OG characters quoting catch phrases they made from the original movies again

My pitch is for nostalgia...but the Syria/ISIS slant, see now you're thinking like a Hollywood exec

denzel-smoking.gif