Creed (Official Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I see what you saying....I would be nervous about having Balboa as my corner man......every person who looks at that fight new the corner man should have thrown in the towel:damn:
Naw man the one to blame was that fukkin referee for letting an exhibition event go on like that and not stopping that shyt sooner. I mean nikka had to get his neck broke in the ring and he still didnt stop it. Drago was even still whippin Apollo's ass after the bell rung for the 1st round.

"What are you guys doing...this is suppose to be an exhibition"
:damn:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
but Rocky Balboa was in present time wasn't it? only reason he fought in that movie was because of a video game and he's obviously older in this movie:mjlol:
I don't get your point? This movie could easily be set between 2007-10 that way it's after RB but also not in the present day where Adonis has to be 30

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i don't get your point, so he's 25 instead of 30, still a grown man and his momma can't do anything about it which was my original point:yeshrug:
25 is a better age than 30 to just be getting into boxing which is my point so :mjpls:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rocky didn't have anything to do with Creeds death.

It was Drago

Rocky was the one that told him not to fight Drago and was upfront with how much of a beast this guy was and how they are pretty much:flabbynsick: they were

Creeds ego killed Creed
I didn't think it was possible NOT to know this.

:mindblown:

What jagaloon blames Rocky?