Creed (Official Thread)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Cant say anything that hasnt already been said....just a superb film all the way around...the way they filmed his first fight after rocky started training him was excellent.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Just finished off a two week birthday party, and this capped it off with a bang!
No spoilers, but the scene when the title appears on screen at the beginning, I knew it was on.....
:ooh::whew::to::myman::ahh::lawd::steviej::banderas::demonic::noah:
Who else got them chills?
10gy9sz.jpg

Actual video clip, from inside the theater:
rkq3b7.jpg

Goin back to see it again this week.

Somebody @ me when we can talk about this without spoiler tags, we got a LOT to talk about

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Man I even got a bit emotional when

When Adonis was trying to beg Bianca for forgiveness on the outside of her door, and she took her hearing aids off, then the next scene was just the inside door only. You know that Adonis was truly isolated at that moment. :mjcry:

Tessa did a great job in the movie as well. Usually the "girlfriend" in sports movies are kind of annoying. But she was great. Those earlier scenes with them showed they had the chemistry to pull off a strictly romance movie.
But yea that scene :mjcry:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I just got back, myself......Same thing....Niccaz was AMPED.

The last fight, when they stood face to face, talking shyt to one another, after Creed got a few blows in---Niccaz sounded like they was really at a boxing match.

That being said, GREAT FUKKING MOVIE!!
EddieM.gif

I guess I gotta post this video after that gif. Its relevant
:skip:"Great fukking movie"

:mjlol:

Last edited: