Creed (Official Thread)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
That running scene when he had the 12 o'clock crehs riding with him :wowjb:
With that cinematic version of Meek's Lord Knows playing in the background I just went

giphy.gif

That shyt legit gave me chiils..

Meek's vocals mixed with the orchestra and how it was building up was like Kane came in the booth and went
giphy.gif

That whole movie was Black Excellence in its rawest form..

Last edited:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
where do u rank it with the other films in rocky series? rocky is a reason i want to make movies, so i take this serious.

Daystew

Legion of Boom
Daps
Reppin
Lexington, KY
where do u rank it with the other films in rocky series? rocky is a reason i want to make movies, so i take this serious.
Second ONLY to Rocky...I can't believe I'm typing that, but I'm serious. Its the embodiment of everything about the previous films (sans V) and then stylized in its own way.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure they'll do a trilogy, like they envisioned. It's crushing at the box office. MBJ and Coogler bout to be A list.

I just hope the next two are handled as well as this one(gonna assume Coogler is helming them). As much as I like the Rocky sequels, they're pretty much just fun pieces of fluff with cartoonish villains. I don't want to see this series go down the same route.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I just hope the next two are handled as well as this one(gonna assume Coogler is helming them). As much as I like the Rocky sequels, they're pretty much just fun pieces of fluff with cartoonish villains. I don't want to see this series go down the same route.

OG Rocky was def a Gritty "Cultural" flick and Creed follows suit

but Rocky 4 still my GOAT Rocky Flick, :damn:

They def set up for Creed vs Stuntman in a sequel.