patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Problem?

Movie was overrated as fukk. Hes in the ring ripped facing a champ with a body like a stay at home dad and getting his head buss. Stop it. I didn't buy it

:mjlol: whats more believable

Michael b Jordan (15 club fights and 1 "pro" fight) going 12 hard rounds with the light heavyweight champion (in movie) bellew on some underdog shyt..following the storyline of the OG Rocky

or

(what would most likely happen in real life) bellew, the actual pro boxer with that regular body build flattening Michael b, ripped body and all, within 1 round

either way Michael B having an easy time or not getting his ass whooped by him is not believable in any sense of the word :heh:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The fighting Drago's son or some other big Russian idea has always been corny to me

What if fights Ivan Kraschinsky's son? :sas2:

1305124__tiger.karate.dvdrip.belamor_118711_00_32_59_.jpg

latest

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:martin: They need to bring back Andre Ward for the sequel and quit over thinking this. They basically set it up in the first movie with him putting them hands on Adonis at the beginning and not getting his title shot due to a broke jaw. I don't need Adonis out here looking for Drago son in Russia for payback or some silly shyt like that.
I agree...he was a natural and it makes sense that creed would naturally have fear of ward....