Credit Report/Score Thread

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
check this website Bad Credit Removal Services, Inc. and if interested call and ask for Tiffany (if she's not there,then you can let them know that you're interested in credit repair or having bad items removed from your report)

they're going to charge a nice penny, i think like $450 (they went up this year), i used them back in 2008 and got my first place (a nice ass condo with a remote to open up the front gate, yeah was stuntin')

took about 3 months before i started seeing deletions but atleast they came in droves, had like 5 deletions at the minimum for each report. i'm going to use them again because since 2008, i've created more debt which is fukkin' with everything else (i.e. job, place to stay etc.) bad credit will fukk up your life homie...i know

could be pushin' that thang i want right now, i make the money but u know what? good credit>>>>money

by "deletion" and "removals" tht means i dont have to pay it AND its gon off report once i pay them? :merchant:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I paid everything off on my credit report and I'm wondering how do I get it removed? It shows as paid but it still hurts me getting a loan. I don't owe anything but the fact that people can see it on the report it just kills everything.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I paid everything off on my credit report and I'm wondering how do I get it removed? It shows as paid but it still hurts me getting a loan. I don't owe anything but the fact that people can see it on the report it just kills everything.

You should have requested a pay for deletion before you paid it. Which is basically telling them you will pay the balance owed if they agree to remove it from your credit. It works sometimes but they don't have to agree. However, its too late now. Only thing you can do is try to dispute them and since they have been paid, they might not follow up with the dispute and the credit bureau will delete it.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should have requested a pay for deletion before you paid it. Which is basically telling them you will pay the balance owed if they agree to remove it from your credit. It works sometimes but they don't have to agree. However, its too late now. Only thing you can do is try to dispute them and since they have been paid, they might not follow up with the dispute and the credit bureau will delete it.

Damn.. I hope that works.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
by "deletion" and "removals" tht means i dont have to pay it AND its gon off report once i pay them? :merchant:

by deletion i mean, it will be deleted from your report permanently....however, you will still owe the debt if you haven't paid it off or settled but atleast it won't show what you owe on your report...that's how i got my first place, i owed big creditors but bcrs did like they name and removed that bad shyt from my report...

whatever u do, don't fukk with lexington law, don't care what nobody say, them muthafukkas will u suck u dry for every penny and after 3 months they only had removed 1 item from off my reports...bcrs had like 5 minimum, score went up to what i needed to get my place....matter fact next check i'm signing up with them again...if u pay a bill off after a deletion/removal, let the creditor/bill collector know that you do not want it reported to your credit bureaus because it may affect your score negatively by placing the timeline back onto your report.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah mane. College costs are a fukkin scam. :snoop:

I am considering transferring to a better business school which will cost 40K for two years. I can probably save 10 K between now and september 2013 when i resume school. And another 3-5 K during the summer of 2014. But shyt, i may have to reconsider.

If I stay at my school I'll be free :krs:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Probably will check this at the beginning of the year, but last time was 760 or so.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
student loans killed my credit score. I got screwed over by one of those online schools and was like I aint paying y'all shyt! Ya know?

Looked at my credit report, they were just.... moving my debt around and shyt.

2 student loans were moved through 4 to 6 different debt collection places a piece, made it look like I had 12 defaulted loans under my name!

Daps
Reppin
NULL

http://www.badcreditremovalservices.com

if interested call and ask for Tiffany (if she's not there,then you can let them know that you're interested in credit repair or having bad items removed from your report)

they're going to charge a nice penny, i think like $450 (they went up this year), i used them back in 2008 and got my first place (a nice *** condo with a remote to open up the front gate, yeah was stuntin')

took about 3 months before i started seeing deletions but atleast they came in droves, had like 5 deletions at the minimum for each report

refer to post #13

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
my highest was 608...my lowest was like 580 or something. I'm currently stuck paying an auto loan but they report directly to credit bureau so hopefully that helps at the end of it all. As these guys said, go ahead and pay down your cc's and remaining debt. Good luck in school

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
student loans killed my credit score. I got screwed over by one of those online schools and was like I aint paying y'all shyt! Ya know?

Looked at my credit report, they were just.... moving my debt around and shyt.

2 student loans were moved through 4 to 6 different debt collection places a piece, made it look like I had 12 defaulted loans under my name!

The ones that do not currently own your debt, will have to remove the listing. Send in a dispute, by mail. Look online for a debt validation letter. Copy the letter and edit it to fit your situation and send it off certified mail with return receipt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my highest was 608...my lowest was like 580 or something. I'm currently stuck paying an auto loan but they report directly to credit bureau so hopefully that helps at the end of it all. As these guys said, go ahead and pay down your cc's and remaining debt. Good luck in school

i didn't know that there really is a thing such as "grade A" credit....i literally saw the letter "A" next to my mom's credit score and she has a 959 out of 990...i'm like damn...."that's my mom" :win:

but on the real she's like mr. crabs, will document every penny spent and is very "money conscious"....

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Checked my shyt awhile ago when I was in the throws of buying a house. Glad I didn't get it. shyt was over 800:myman:. Now with my school loans paid off and a new wife, bout to check it again.:ld: