Jus viewed my shyt brehs....

all I can say is :damn:

credit is :flabbynsick: and ima young breh :why:

Credit score=595

and thts frm dumb ass store credit cards frm HS.... All in collections

I owe bout 540 to 3 different agencies but only kno where 2 came from

then the cherry on top....59 raxx in student loans :bryan:

:snoop:

post ya scores up...give a breh some advice or success stories so I can eventually b :steviej:

or share some similar stories and feel my pain :birdman:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Call the agencies and either settle for removal or find where they made a mistake and dispute it with the credit agencies.

If the debt is almost 7 years old, just wait and it will be removed soon.

If you have a credit card, pay it down. If not, get one and never miss a payment. Don't max them either.

Trouble getting a card. Go to your bank for one or get a secured card.

Last option: Have someone with good credit put you on their card.

Note: Don't keep applying for credit. It will lower your score. Those marks stay for 2 years.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Credit score=595

post ya scores up...give a breh some advice or success stories so I can eventually b :steviej:

Man my credit score is just not starting to improve it was at an all time low of 539 I have got it up to 620 by doing installment loans from my bank. And paying my bills on time. What does me in is THAT I REFUSE to pay these 10 year old debts. I always thought that different things feel off your report at 3-5-7 years but on mines they stay.

I need to figure out how to make it happen. It seems like they just sale the debt to another company and keep it around. Either way I ain't paying on that shyt but it sucks having high interest rates on everything.

Another bill I'm about to throw in the bushes is AT&T whats the point in having 220 dollars worth of phone bills when it could be 149?

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Man my credit score is just not starting to improve it was at an all time low of 539 I have got it up to 620 by doing installment loans from my bank. And paying my bills on time. What does me in is THAT I REFUSE to pay these 10 year old debts. I always thought that different things feel off your report at 3-5-7 years but on mines they stay.

I need to figure out how to make it happen. It seems like they just sale the debt to another company and keep it around. Either way I ain't paying on that shyt but it sucks having high interest rates on everything.

Another bill I'm about to throw in the bushes is AT&T whats the point in having 220 dollars worth of phone bills when it could be 149?

They should be off after 7. Did you file a dispute with the credit agencies?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I see you trying to sh!t on black women with this thread.........................

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Credit score=595

check this website Bad Credit Removal Services, Inc. and if interested call and ask for Tiffany (if she's not there,then you can let them know that you're interested in credit repair or having bad items removed from your report)

they're going to charge a nice penny, i think like $450 (they went up this year), i used them back in 2008 and got my first place (a nice ass condo with a remote to open up the front gate, yeah was stuntin')

took about 3 months before i started seeing deletions but atleast they came in droves, had like 5 deletions at the minimum for each report. i'm going to use them again because since 2008, i've created more debt which is fukkin' with everything else (i.e. job, place to stay etc.) bad credit will fukk up your life homie...i know

could be pushin' that thang i want right now, i make the money but u know what? good credit>>>>money

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
very good info in here brehs... reps and daps will b handed out accordingly.

I think its been 5 years since my 1st joint...I think ima say fck em... and get 1 frm the bank or a secured like u said and jus not fck up.

Wht ima do bout my student loans tho Charlie Murpheyyyyyyyy

2372321_o.gif

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

You need to dispute the information with the credit bureau. Most debt should fall off after 7 yrs with the exception of student loans. Go to the 3 major credit bureau websites and click to submit a dispute. They will remove them if your last date of missing a payment and account going delinquent was 7 years or more.

And you can do credit repair on your own. You shouldn't have to pay someone else to do it for you if you are serious about getting your credit straight. There are a ton of websites and books that tell you how to go about disputing items not yours, removing items out of SOL and removing items that a creditor can not prove is yours. Do not pay anyone to do it for you