"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Do you use any pencils in your process? I noticed some really fine lines above, Example: the woman's face & neck above.
The reason I ask is because I only see brushes in the pic above which threw me off a bit..
(Tho I suppose a fine tipped brush and black ink would net the same effect ...brush simply wasn't my first quess)

these are just size A3 or A4 on paperback, so i can get to use fineline pens first if need be.

but to get the pen fine lines in paint format, you can use paintmarkers some have tips as slim as pencil tips.

POSCA-PC-1M___large.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Bro, I really like your work. Shoot me the link to what you have on ebay. What are the sizes?

2440 x 1220 x 5.5 mm (or 12mm) thickness wood canvas using oils and some acrylic.

or

1765 x 915 x 5.5 mm (or 12mm) thickness wood canvas using oils and some acrylic.

got some things framed, i'll link you to my ebay when i up new shots for sale and new card details. wont be until march. thanks bro. :wow::salute:

uIFDjCJ.jpg

thanks for the kind words. (thats ^ 1765 x 915 x 12mm)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
2440 x 1220 x 5.5 mm (or 12mm) thickness wood canvas using oils and some acrylic.

or

1765 x 915 x 5.5 mm (or 12mm) thickness wood canvas using oils and some acrylic.

got some things framed, i'll link you to my ebay when i up new shots for sale and new card details. wont be until march. thanks bro. :wow::salute:

uIFDjCJ.jpg

thanks for the kind words. (thats ^ 1765 x 915 x 12mm)

:jbhmm:
Oddly enough the thing that really gives me a good idea of scale is your feet in the bottom of the screen shot.
I've never had a clear idea of how big those paintings were until this picture.
(looks close in size to a 32 or 42inch flat screen TV)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m startling to cook and view cooking as my stress reliever after working out.
:ehh:
I've liked cooking ever since I moved out of my parents place to goto school.
I used to cook stuff and invite random folks I (work with or know) over for dinner.

:patrice:
My one thing with cooking is that I basically have one thing that I eat all the time ....It's only when I get an idea of something to cook do I switch up.
I might cook it once or twice to get the dish down(I don't use recipes). Then I go back to eating the same thing over and over.

:yeshrug:
Well, I was eating pizza for a couple months when I started cooking those, but usually I'll cook something once or twice then go back to my "normally scheduled program".
(Typically I eat for my activity level / health more so than anything, hence eating the same shyt everyday)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:ehh:
I've liked cooking ever since I moved out of my parents place to goto school.
I used to cook stuff and invite random folks I (work with or know) over for dinner.

:patrice:
My one thing with cooking is that I basically have one thing that I eat all the time ....It's only when I get an idea of something to cook do I switch up.
I might cook it once or twice to get the dish down(I don't use recipes). Then I go back to eating the same thing over and over.

:yeshrug:
Well, I was eating pizza for a couple months when I started cooking those, but usually I'll cook something once or twice then go back to my "normally scheduled program".
(Typically I eat for my activity level / health more so than anything, hence eating the same shyt everyday)

I cook w/e i watch on YouTube but my main thing is to learn how to make those chef style preparations.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
@Verbal Kint
Do they pay you for your articles or is it an exposure medium for you to get your work out / build resume?
Is their pay mediated by views or is it a set amount?
If you get enough reads you can get paid. I havent really out much effort into promoting anything I write though other than putting it on FB or here when I remember so I dont get that many reads

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Oddly enough the thing that really gives me a good idea of scale is your feet in the bottom of the screen shot.
I've never had a clear idea of how big those paintings were until this picture.
(looks close in size to a 32 or 42inch flat screen TV)

yeah i normally use 2 sizes, the one you quoted was medium and the one below large canvas's.

it507FO.jpg

large as a door. my fav size pieces but most prefer little or medium size because of space they dont have.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you get enough reads you can get paid. I havent really out much effort into promoting anything I write though other than putting it on FB or here when I remember so I dont get that many reads

enough = ? views
SIDENOTE:
Places like facebook and twitter should have some kinda payment mechanism similar to youtube for accounts that bring folks to their platform.

Youtube views = $$$
Facebook & twitter views = :trash:(unless you finesse them into other ventures)