"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
yIQPyBA.jpg

LnoxTAc.jpg

7F9yIwu.jpg

sold.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
besides coding apps and doing a podcast im contemplating writing novels in my 30s+ whenever i slow down a little

started my first novel but it sucks and i dont have the time at the moment to work on it :mjlol:

right now im reading more and trying to pick up some techniques

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I was just about to ask how did sales go over the last year.
Glad they are moving bruh.

sold 8/42 end of last year.

so far i have had prospects but no transactions yet but i blame court, and no spreading myself.

got a show in february, and i am hoping after march i will get a couple more due to instagram and some new pieces.

thanks for the comment. :salute:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
r6GCX0g.jpg

70L3zvT.jpg

6wAcImR.jpg

r6GCX0g.jpg

up at 5.30am trying to finish this joint but i feel kobe inpsired to take it to the best max i can get. so i am stumped. anyway since its oils its got to dry before i go over it. the yellow hue is due to the camera i got a lamp on since its so early in the morning.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Lol, my uncle worked at Bet and was recruiting me a few years ago, I was too arrogant back then.

What an opportunity to pass up.

:francis:

Lamenting could be a sickness if I allow it to mold over and grow.

Anyways, I'm working on my poetry collection and my book. The latter of which will be finished hopefully by Septemeber. Poetry by July.