"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:blessed:
Yo what's creative coli selling for Christmas?

Last years purchases: I made a couple purchases from creative coli, lets see whats good this year
(Though I was suppose to send ziggy another $5 for season 2 of "Blue collar hustle" through seekaTV)
First coli post of the new year:wow:
Thanks to everyone for making this a great thread over the past year or two:blessed: ...I wanted to also throw some encouragement yall way at the years start. :obama:
So I went and "put my money where my (thread) is" and supported folks finished projects.

@Ziggiy - Blue Collar hustle
(I put something on both seasons ...though that seekaTV tipping system was kinda funny to work wit)

photo_67_5c4ec846f3081.jpg

@The Hierophant - Hierophants#1
@ORDER_66 - Aetheon

photo_69_5c4ec847018cd.jpg

@Blacksands - Blacksands

photo_71_5c4ec84703dce.jpg

@LauderdaleBoss - Soul wars

photo_73_5c4ec84705f56.jpg

Gotta show love to other projects well

Raizan was the 1st or 2nd person to contribute their finished product to the thread:salute:

Just put out my 3rd book.

Letti cook has the most atmospheric music on here, and as a videogame guy this is right up my alley:wow:
been making instrumentals/short songs for years...finally decided to put together some projects, see what happens :ehh:

im going to release a single or ep every month from the stash, while I work on a new album for my birthday
i really fukk with having my shyt on tidal/spotify etc....shyt just feel official, even if i'm the only nikka bumping it :ehh:

im trying to get back into writing after a webseries i was penning fell through....shyt is frustrating but i'll get back at some point. i always do.

Verbal Kint doing his thing in the news media / pod cast world

Few new articles and a podcast I dropped over the last few days

New stuff

B... put out a fantastic album that you can listen to start to finish, it actualy could be the soundtrack to the show above. "Blue collar hustle"

Album I mentioned is now completed & out.. Enjoy :salute:

Wes Phili I still need to listen to this all the way through but of what I heard it's definitely worth checking out for it's distinct sound.
After a year in the making, Black Flower Album is OUT NOW

BlackDiBiase put up a ton of Art pieces he shows in galleries

Keep putting in work bruhs we rooting for ya​

:myman:
Post your receipts after you buy something!

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tell me why this muthafukka on freelancer said I'll edit your entire novel for $1k!?:what: nikka I said money was tight what part of that do you not understand... Talking about I put in good work...:mjgrin: That remains to be seen... For $1000 tho?!?:wtf: Nah I'm gonna shop around this is a big financial decision and I don't have the money they asking... shyt like this just pisses me off...:snoop:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tell me why this muthafukka on freelancer said I'll edit your entire novel for $1k!?:what: nikka I said money was tight what part of that do you not understand... Talking about I put in good work...:mjgrin: That remains to be seen... For $1000 tho?!?:wtf: Nah I'm gonna shop around this is a big financial decision and I don't have the money they asking... shyt like this just pisses me off...:snoop:

1st thought :merchant::picard:
2nd thought:jbhmm: There is a sense in which I can see a G depending on scale, type, and size of work being edited. Especially if it is nonfiction(I'm aware yours isn't) cause fact checking would be involved.

Constructive comments:
  • Try contacting English professors at your local university to see if any grad students would be interested in editing your work for pay and editor credit on your work.
  • What is a fair rate for you? $250-$500?
  • How many pages would they be editing and in what time frame?

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So I wanted to kick it off by "putting my money where my mouth is" and show some support to the bruh "Temisan Adoki" @Unknown Poster and purchased his new album Escape from planet X via Amazon.

:myman:
photo_77_5e01245f2bb42.jpg

I've already picked up alot of other things folks selling last year:jbhmm: ...so this year I put up a push to support each other.:blessed:

photo_74_5c574737d9c31.jpg

photo_75_5c574737db588.jpg

:jbhmm:
I'm gone put up a thread in the main TLR forum to support sellers.​

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1st thought :merchant::picard:
2nd thought:jbhmm: There is a sense in which I can see a G depending on scale, type, and size of work being edited. Especially if it is nonfiction(I'm aware yours isn't) cause fact checking would be involved.

Constructive comments:
  • Try contacting English professors at your local university to see if any grad students would be interested in editing your work for pay and editor credit on your work.
  • What is a fair rate for you? $250-$500?
  • How many pages would they be editing and in what time frame?

Yeah I'm on freelancer found me a guy, who does it professionally. and we're talking price right now... :blessed: its looking good....