"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
finished curt hennig joint, working on one right now. been up 2 hours already checking my emails.

E3mZjjc.jpg

fqAUe8i.jpg

finish the one below by tomorrow, i work fast going to be a snowy christmas.

1zOQrBs.jpg

EDIT

just finished, so blank sunday canvas hope this one is in the 2500 slot.

BEuTQEm.jpg

9YDF3DQ.jpg

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
@BlackDiBiase do you have any gallery/sales showing photos?

only once in an earls court gallery, that was big it was christmas 2017 prior to this it was just at community centers events and using myspace.

i make sales through targeting people and friends/associates get me links every now and again. i told the coli same thing if you can get a buyer for any works you get 50% of the money. not being disrespectful but thats how were doing it these days, everyone a chance and mutual respect and earnings.

vZ2AJgp.jpg

4Wo8qP2.jpg

BZH3WCK.jpg

thanks bro for the comment, perhaps we can link up and start shipping these paintings. you get to keep half, i will give the details and authorization codes for shipment. trying to do it big like christopher :salute:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Oooooh......:ohhh:

only once in an earls court gallery, that was big it was christmas 2017 prior to this it was just at community centers events and using myspace.

i make sales through targeting people and friends/associates get me links every now and again. i told the coli same thing if you can get a buyer for any works you get 50% of the money. not being disrespectful but thats how were doing it these days, everyone a chance and mutual respect and earnings.

thanks bro for the comment, perhaps we can link up and start shipping these paintings. you get to keep half, i will give the details and authorization codes for shipment. trying to do it big like christopher :salute:

....I had no clue about any of this. :leon::hubie:
I simply recall you mentioning a showing once(maybe I remember wrong) in this thread a while back and assumed you did shows from time to time.

I'll keep the above in mind. I've seen various prints over time but how many do you have currently in stock now anyway?:jbhmm:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Oooooh......:ohhh:

....I had no clue about any of this. :leon::hubie:
I simply recall you mentioning a showing once(maybe I remember wrong) in this thread a while back and assumed you did shows from time to time.

I'll keep the above in mind. I've seen various prints over time but how many do you have currently in stock now anyway?:jbhmm:

yeah i remember good times that was 2017, its been that one gallery show the rest community center events and etc.

I have 35 pieces left(new) and i am working on the last 10, which shouldd make just under 50 "dope" pieces.

once instagram is set up, i might need to reach out for advice. i know you know your media:salute:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Starting to write again. This is some real, from the soul stuff here

Damn, this is the message I needed.

Lately I've been walking into realizations and have been slapped towards a lane of focus.

The universe keeps guiding me to the lane of execution and consistency but I'm a slab of stone unmoved by the breezy pace pushing me.

What is your passion breh?

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Damn, this is the message I needed.

Lately I've been walking into realizations and have been slapped towards a lane of focus.

The universe keeps guiding me to the lane of execution and consistency but I'm a slab of stone unmoved by the breezy pace pushing me.

What is your passion breh?

Glad it connected with you. My thing has been my writing in particular. Have a lot of projects in my mind that I've started and just haven't finished. Also applies to work. Really just living with purpose in whatever I'm involved in

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Glad it connected with you. My thing has been my writing in particular. Have a lot of projects in my mind that I've started and just haven't finished. Also applies to work. Really just living with purpose in whatever I'm involved in

Damn, sounds like me.

Get back to it, I know you can do it. Passionate eyes slows down the day and speeds it up once again. Plus we need to get these stories out while our mind still functions at the level it does.

Day to day rut, sounds all too familiar. At work looking towards the weekend to start something when I have all of the time in between then.

I'm glad to say that I've changed my habits from just write to write.

Knocking off the Just made it easier. It's still hard but the nuance of having just there made it very difficult.

Words never flowed consistently for me unless I had my typewriter a few years ago. But now, with so many devices there shouldn't be an excuse, in an ideal world.

I'm belaboring the point here, Write!

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
So there's a guy that makes these

PEKS2eD.jpg

He's saying he can do this for any city just by using openstreetmap.org and another program.
I guess he's searching for the city on the websites, takes a Screenshot and then works on it in Photoshop. Am I wrong?
Does anyone know how I can actually make on of those myself?
I already have Photoshop and basic skills.

Do you need the text removed also :jbhmm: ....I can get pretty close to that but can't remove the place names:francis::ehh: