"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yes. gimme a few I will check on the digital

Thanks Bro!!!...I just bought the hard copy...:dame:

:salute:

vy4j0n.png

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Check me out brehs
:jbhmm:
Listen to my demo brehs
:martin:
Might have u on some
:feedme:
Or even
:dwillhuh:

Not bad...:ehh:

The 12 foot orange subway support pillars were concrete messengers of death. The locomotive I was trapped on suddenly leaped to a high rate of speed and returned to the fearsome darkness of the catacomb tunnels as it exited the 34 st station. The train continued to accelerate reaching the highest speed it had yet to achieve while I was a mortified captive to it. My adolescent fingers gripped the handrails for dear life as the train bounced and skipped haphazardly along the warped and dented Manhattan subway tracks. The pitch black of subterranean Manhattan was space like and this train was a rocket. The illumination of the approaching station appeared as a pin hole in the dark decrepit distance. From memory I knew the next stop was 23 st and 6th avenue. 23rd St. was a dingy, deserted local F and B train station. This station did not showcase those dangerous ceiling high concrete support pillars. The middle aged Conductor began to apply the hydraulic air brakes as trash container transport train entered the midtown Manhattan subway station. The 200 ft long moderately lit subway platform was situated on the right hand side of the late night trash receptacle train. The seedy secluded station was completely devoid of awaiting passengers due to the late AM hour. The dingy white porcelain tiles, similar to those used in household bathrooms, glowed from floor to ceiling spanning the entire length of the station way. Occasionally along the graffiti scrawled walls were mosaics of miniature brown beige and white tiles. These tiles were organized to form large twenty threes that designated the station’s name. The locomotive continued to decelerate to the point I thought it was about to stop completely. As I moved to the edge of the train I had to spread my legs widely to compensate for the expanding gap separating the train cars. I held my balance by gripping the rusty rattling handrails, watching all forms of trash and debris fly by beneath my feet. The engine suddenly leaped back to life gaining magnificent speed by the second. Before I could think my nimble body had launched into the air. I was flying 3 ft above the long jagged strip of chipped yellow paint. The sun colored boundary line crawled crookedly along the edge of the subway platform.

Section of a book I'm writing
:win:

Very good writing skills...very descriptive...painting pictures for the reader!!!...:obama:

Gotta finish that book breh...:ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn I've been slacking on Finishing up Aaron Jackson part 2... it's been a minute but I will damn sure it launches at the end of march...:birdman:

I still need artwork done for Aetheon and K'nuba and a cover done too... I'm looking to ship the manuscript out to the majors before I self publish see if I get some callbacks... Who knows maybe they will sign me? If not I'm still gucci... :manny:

I also need a website done and get stuff ready to sell like a merchandise infrastructure...

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
After months of haphazardly planning my my books, I finally decided to actually get started writing. I viewed some of my past literary work and was disappointed and ashamed by the quality of the content. I'm a very harsh self critic. Browsing through my writing made me wonder how I ever got so popular on that particular website :dahell:

It's not terrible writing, but I know myself and I can tell that a lot of it was average and uninspired. I need to stop half-assing so much because when I actually seriously put forth the effort, things turn out good :francis:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I randomly checked my twitter DMs after being away for a month or two and found a bruh I had been communicating with about game dev stuff threw me a contract offer to help him with some coding on a job he had coming up(left a cell contact number and everything). I missed that shyt by like 4-5 weeks.:skip: I was sitting there like damn I didn't expect that:leon: It immediately reminded me of @shadowking talking about....

@Turk @videogamestashbox.com why don't you two link up?
Turk should supply more art and video can continue on the game storyline.

Cut your job in half

10% of $1bil is better than 100% of nothing

Also supply @ORDER_66 with art work.
Start with feelers and u guys can start focusing on getting share agreements later

Also bookmark this site. I use it a lot
www.capshare.com/blog/term-sheets-guide/

I'm usually working on stuff while I'm here online(I work from home) but I quess I never considered people throwing offers via twitter.:yeshrug:
Like I don't suspect to come to coli and catch a contract/offer/request via DM.:skip:

That said maybe I need to widen what I use these social media platforms for :ehh:........................:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Gonna start back writing poetry. With enough practice, I’ll be on the level,of deep-ness I once was. I feel like a lot of my thoughts need to be on paper but my articulation and execution is lacking, partly due to laziness.
I’ve also realized that the less of a bookworm I became over the years, the less introspective I got so definitely want to improve that.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
nikkas gotta partner up bruh. No reason everyone is working alone.

I'll say this though. Artists, the ones that draw, are the WOAT worker. Just cause you're painting something in someone else's vision doesn't mean you're selling out. Morons.