"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

Idk why but I randomly started reading this after browsing through this thread late last night. This is pretty dang good. I got confused at certain points and junctures, but it's an interesting story nonetheless. You should post this on Fictionpress.com or something

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Idk why but I randomly started reading this after browsing through this thread late last night. This is pretty dang good. I got confused at certain points and junctures, but it's an interesting story nonetheless. You should post this on Fictionpress.com or something
Might do. Thank you.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Hey if anyone in this thread has Photoshop, can you clear this image of text for me please? I'd like it to be my avi

cov1709lg-250.jpg
Manzieri_FSF_StarlightExpress.jpg

Found it on google.
The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction (Sep/Oct 2017) | MANZIERI ART

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Might do. Thank you.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
How is it I made this thread but I never get updates when folks reply:dwillhuh:
There are almost two pages of stuff I didn't even see till today:leon:

I didn't press the unwatch button:patrice: ...maybe I need to click unwatch then set it back to "watch thread" :jbhmm:

Last edited:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
if you have a website or a landing page and you want to chat with your customers in real time, its easier apparently to just use a tawk.to script and add it to your website. its not so sophisticated but its free forever. just in case. a web programmer can do it for 5$ or you can do it yourself.