"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Hey guys check out my first page from my Aaron Jackson Graphic Novel Series... Story by Yours Truly and Artwork done by Paul Anderson...

I've been busy started investing in CryptoCurrency but I'm going to finish the second Aaron Jackson book and publish it soon then publish my third book after Editing...

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me

Hey guys check out my first page from my Aaron Jackson Graphic Novel Series... Story by Yours Truly and Artwork done by Paul Anderson...

I've been busy started investing in CryptoCurrency but I'm going to finish the second Aaron Jackson book and publish it soon then publish my third book after Editing...

:ohhh:
Love the art style!

Reminds me of...
  • Auto Modellista(ps2)
  • Mad world (wii)

SagaAsad

Rookie
Daps
Got a few things in the works but not finalized, my two solidified projects for 2018 are an instrumental album "Volk" and an album with me on the beats and bars "King Pleasure". You guys can check my instagram for updates

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Website coming through.
App is next fingers crossed.

Web site is for customer validation test so I'll know whether the startup makes sense or not. Hoping for a decent conversion rate.

Next will be to polish my pitch deck. So annoying that I've done it thrice now..once should ought to do it but the way my brain is wired :sadcam:

shadowking

All Star
Daps

Amazing....you've got the storyline finished ?? Let me know if you need a pitch book template I'll send you the link.

Same ones that was used in stranger things

shadowking

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: what do you mean by pitch book template... send me the link.

the graphic novel follows the regular novel loosely... :ld:

i have it on my phone...how can i transfer the file...? you use dropbox?
its 23 pages of PDF and it'll help you do the following:-
  • utilize existing examples of movies/tv series you like to allow the tv execs understand your mindset
  • make it short enough without giving all away but the overarching plotlines
this is the kind of pitch book that gets you into the meeting

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i have it on my phone...how can i transfer the file...? you use dropbox?
its 23 pages of PDF and it'll help you do the following:-
  • utilize existing examples of movies/tv series you like to allow the tv execs understand your mindset
  • make it short enough without giving all away but the overarching plotlines
this is the kind of pitch book that gets you into the meeting

Ohhhh I get it.... I don't have dropbox but if it's in PDF email it to me I'll open it through my google drive. I'll pm you the address...

The pitch book could come in handy in the future...:ohhh: like storyboards...

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Ohhhh I get it.... I don't have dropbox but if it's in PDF email it to me I'll open it through my google drive. I'll pm you the address...

The pitch book could come in handy in the future...:ohhh: like storyboards...
i got it...i'll email you now an anonymous file sharing link. moment you download it the file disappears

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Hey if anyone in this thread has Photoshop, can you clear this image of text for me please? I'd like it to be my avi

cov1709lg-250.jpg