"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
NOTHING CRAZY. I WANT TO MAKE A LARGE VORTEX FOUNTAIN IN MY BACK YARD. I JUST GOTTA FIGURE OUT HOW TO DAMPEN THE NOISE OF THE PUMP.

Ok that's cool, how "large" we talking?
At first I was like dafuq is a vortex fountain:dwillhuh: ...had to look it up on google, I like :ehh:
What methods have you used to dampen the sound?

Do you want it stationary(permanent), disassemblable, or portable?
  • If stationary - have you tried encasing it in a container then burrying it just below the surface where you want it kept?
  • If disassemblable or portable - Have you tried building a padded container as a base that the water cylinder sits on?
All the models I saw had a huge base that I assume plays a heavy part in enabling them to dampen the sound.:jbhmm:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Ok that's cool, how "large" we talking?
At first I was like dafuq is a vortex fountain:dwillhuh: ...had to look it up on google, I like :ehh:
What methods have you used to dampen the sound?

Do you want it stationary(permanent), disassemblable, or portable?
  • If stationary - have you tried encasing it in a container then burrying it just below the surface where you want it kept?
  • If disassemblable or portable - Have you tried building a padded container as a base that the water cylinder sits on?
All the models I saw had a huge base that I assume plays a heavy part in enabling them to dampen the sound.:jbhmm:

I WAS LOOKING AT ABOUT 8FT TALL WITH 2-3 FEET UNDERGROUND SURROUNDED WITH SAND. ANY DEEPER AND I GOTTA GET PERMITS. I WAS THINKING LIKE 6-8 FT WIDE RESERVOIR WITH A 6 FT TOWER. I MADE A SMALLER MODEL AND THE SAND DAMPENS THE SOUND REALLY GOOD. IT JUST ISN'T TOTALLY SILENT LIKE I WANT. I FIGURE WITH A LARGER PUMP THE NOISE WOULD INCREASE. I'M TRYING DIFFERENT THINGS WHEN PEOPLE GIVE ME IDEAS.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
zZkCr7K.jpg

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Dropped a preview track of that album I spoke about earlier that I`ll be releasing in 2018. That soulful sample based sound :ohlawd:

Also dropped the 2nd track for a separate EP that I`m working on simultaneously last night. Produced by one of Kodak`s dudes

Lemme know your thoughts brehs :blessed:

I gave it a drive-by listen since I'm heading to the gym, I'll take time to digest the lyrics later but I was feeling it. You have a dope voice for flowing too brotha.