"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So, who are the writers in the forum? @Shadow King i see you but do we have some others? I’ve been working on a project I’m about to start releasing at the beginning of 2018 but I’ll be needing assistance from experienced writers as my forte is music.
I been neglecting writing for years for music myself so I don't know if you should consider me "experienced" :pachaha:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
1z14rqx.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@Ziggiy @Conan The Barbarian @EnzoG
@videogamestashbox.com @Shadow King @BlackDiBiase

Amazing work brehs!!
Keep it up...
Do you guys need funding or do you bootstrap your way nonstop? This is hard work you guys are putting into?

First season was mostly self funded by myself but we did launch a Go Fund Me crowdfunding campaign and managed to raise $1,400 towards production (shoutout to the Coli fam who donated!)

I’ve been blessed to the point that Season 1 being as successful as it is, I’ve had a number of investors that have been interested in contributing to season 2. So I’ve raised almost 3k that’s not coming out of my pocket plus I have the marketing deal with Seeka which really helps keep costs down.

It’s still a daily grind, I’ve got a meeting with two potential investors this afternoon. Still need a good 6k

shadowking

All Star
Daps
First season was mostly self funded by myself but we did launch a Go Fund Me crowdfunding campaign and managed to raise $1,400 towards production (shoutout to the Coli fam who donated!)

I’ve been blessed to the point that Season 1 being as successful as it is, I’ve had a number of investors that have been interested in contributing to season 2. So I’ve raised almost 3k that’s not coming out of my pocket plus I have the marketing deal with Seeka which really helps keep costs down.

It’s still a daily grind, I’ve got a meeting with two potential investors this afternoon. Still need a good 6k

Wonderful the daily grind is what will will get you funded.
Do you have all your docs and pitch decks ready?
Are you nervous?
Do you have a list of sponsors in your area even multinationals? (They have sponsorship programs which most people don't utilize. Maybe you can use their product placement etc)

Rooting for you

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wonderful the daily grind is what will will get you funded.
Do you have all your docs and pitch decks ready?
Are you nervous?
Do you have a list of sponsors in your area even multinationals? (They have sponsorship programs which most people don't utilize. Maybe you can use their product placement etc)

Rooting for you

Oh yes I have a three season outline that I send to all potential investors before we meet, I also have a budget and marketing plan that I use to pitch.

I haven’t been too successful with sponsors so I kind of abandoned that route. Now that we got some awards and a little clout under our belt I should try again

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
@Ziggiy @Conan The Barbarian @EnzoG
@videogamestashbox.com @Shadow King @BlackDiBiase

Amazing work brehs!!
Keep it up...
Do you guys need funding or do you bootstrap your way nonstop? This is hard work you guys are putting into?

:jbhmm:

:jbhmm:
Thats the problem though. We don't have access to major capital like that.
I.E. it's our support that allows black own businesses to grow to the point where they can offer the kind of products enmass that you would like. Some people invest a couple hunned thousand some a mill or 2 ...you got off with investing about $200:ehh::yeshrug: ...and got some T.P. to boot:mjgrin:

Ways to support a black owned bussiness.
1. Buy from the company
2. Send traffic their way via word of mouth
3. Donate
4. Find a company you like and try an strike up a profit sharing agreement in exchange for a loan.
5. Put a significant chunk of your money in a black owned bank so that businesses in the community have access to loans
6. Inform them of places where they can find investment dollars
7. Inform them of places where their product would be in high demand
8. Inform them of advertising opportunities they may not be aware of.
9. Be creative ...there are probably some things I'm not even thinking about.

*you can inform them by simply sending an email:ehh: ...I know that I get emails from random cacs all the time trying to put me up on something:yeshrug:
(ok well thats a bit of an exaggeration:patrice::jbhmm: ...but you get what I mean:ehh:)

:ehh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law