"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
I'm currently learning the acoustic guitar. 1 month into it. I think i have a sh|tty guitar, it was only £50 but im still learning the chords. I want to be able to play Rnd/Hip Hop instrumentals on guitar

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Found out I sold 3 pieces this month to a very wealthy couple from NO...Idk who it is. The gallery won't tell me...it's apparently a big surprise and will make me beacoup excited. They are claiming it will lead to big things.....

I did this piece last night though...

20230816-021205.jpg

20230816-020509.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Been working on my poetry book entitled "Pain and Pixels". Plus some of Medium stuff, but if yall interested in a sample:

I never told you this before

But you overlooked in my direction

In game form

Before the matters were at hand

I was trying to figure out the plan

To start this game, I refuse to play again

Looking at your account and trying to tighten the ends

You spoke to me in thought

The password that I forgot

I downloaded and put it on the pedestal

Created some interesting character

Me, my wife, my son, you, and your dream mate

And a few

On the block just enjoying life’s virtues

I never knew you would come out of nowhere

Wave at me and invite me into your world

For a spell, I prevailed to agree with a meet up at the new pad

It was interesting

The design was superb

Fully furnish to your likening

Entertainment system

And elegant pictures across the wall

I sit and indulged with different channels

You stare hard at me near the mantle

Like you was reassuring me of how proud you are

That I managed to excuse the grim reality

Of your funeral and the antics being a hot commodity

In this world you are free and happily

With the man you wanted from the start

I wonder if you piece together the broken actions

Would we have been happier in a city that could prosper?

Or like a bad decision crumble like the ashes of Kensington

From the grave, it’s unmarked of your physical aura

But in spirit you are apart of

A place where you finally can be whom you wanted to be

A spirit that finally found peace

With the chapter closed

I look at you as a Sim and not deceased…

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Working on some music (Hip-Hop) again after stepping away from it years ago. Older now, but, still feeling like I have something in the tank.

• Dap

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I got these movie ideas that's original, the genres have been lacking in quality projects, the ideas are extremely creative, one of them creative and a controversial attention grabber, ect.

I don't know the process on writing a script, what makes it easier as far as the process you use (make the characters first, describe the scenes first, ect) and I know dialogue takes teams to write full projects.

I'm wondering could I use an app like ChatGPT to put the project together and how would that process work. Have any of you nikkas tried this before?

• Dap

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
I got these movie ideas that's original, the genres have been lacking in quality projects, the ideas are extremely creative, one of them creative and a controversial attention grabber, ect.

I don't know the process on writing a script, what makes it easier as far as the process you use (make the characters first, describe the scenes first, ect) and I know dialogue takes teams to write full projects.

I'm wondering could I use an app like ChatGPT to put the project together and how would that process work. Have any of you nikkas tried this before?
You could ask to write out a storyboard for you and design prompts for DALL E to draw those images. Then when they look good you can work each scene through chatgpt.

• Dap

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You could ask to write out a storyboard for you and design prompts for DALL E to draw those images. Then when they look good you can work each scene through chatgpt.
I'm gonna look it up at some point today, but what does this actually mean.

I would write out a quick story and character summary and the app would create the dialogue?

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
I'm gonna look it up at some point today, but what does this actually mean.

I would write out a quick story and character summary and the app would create the dialogue?
Well a storyboard is kinda like a visual outline for a scene or a set of scenes. imagine instead of bulletpoints with dialog there'd be like a comic strip with like turning points in the scene only. Not everymovement or every line just like the bones.

If you look at animation you can see when they craft a particular scene, lets say the whole scene is 5mins and therefore like 50000 frames, you could storyboard every 500 frames or so to create a cohesive visual narrative/identity and determine whether or not to proceed

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Well a storyboard is kinda like a visual outline for a scene or a set of scenes. imagine instead of bulletpoints with dialog there'd be like a comic strip with like turning points in the scene only. Not everymovement or every line just like the bones.

If you look at animation you can see when they craft a particular scene, lets say the whole scene is 5mins and therefore like 50000 frames, you could storyboard every 500 frames or so to create a cohesive visual narrative/identity and determine whether or not to proceed
Ok bet. Good lookin out my nikka 💪🏾